Hamilton Accies V St Mirren Scottish Premiership 22/11/14

shull

I nearly always predict positive results as a rule ( usually of course I'm wrong)

This game however I think I predicted a 4-1 defeat earlier in the thread.

I also think we will get something out this game , a good hiding !

F*CKING BOO !!!! bangin.gif

JJ McGrumpy & Elvis will love you .........

Football is a game of fine margins - organisation and getting the best out of players by playing to their strengths is key. Has to be said we have failed miserably at that so far this season. Here is what I would like to see today :-

Hopefully McGinn is fit, play him in central mid and let him dictate rather having Mclean playing like some kind of quarterback hitting Hollywood passes all over the shop. Kenny is best as an attacking midfielder, let him push on and support our front line.

Lets go 3-5-2 with Cheesy, Tess and Goodwin (or if he is still suspended switch Naismith/Drury). Have Kelly and Naismith on either side so we can revert to 5 at back when we lose possession.

Push Reilly up front with probably Ball. I don't think we are getting the best out of Reilly in midfield where I feel he just gets lost. We need to play more as a unit both in attack and defence.

There sorted, 2-0 win to the Buds with goals from Mclean and Ball.

Piece a p*ss this fitba lark punk.gif