Hamilton Accies V St Mirren Scottish Premiership 22/11/14

shull

You are wrong Shull, it is the failures in the transfer market that have once again came back and put us in another relegation battle.

We have come in to the season relying on guys that very likely were going to get injured at some point. That is down to poor management.

family comes a mile before an employer. There's no way he'll not get a due pay off and quite right too - especially at this time of year. The only reason mccall resigned is that he's a cracking manager, has the respect of many and will prob get the rangers job on half a million a year . Tommy will struggle at his age to pick up a serious job, so will rightly want a pay off.

Greeter for Asda?

We've made or bed financially.

We'll just need to get on with it presently.

Let's support our Management trio..

I actually think that while our squad may not be brilliant that if we had a manager who set us up as hard to beat and taught us to shut up shop we could be on double the points we are on at the minute. At the start of the season when most of the transfer business was concluded lots of people thought we had a better squad than Dundee (now heading for triple our points total). Under Tommy Craig we don't look well organised, well coached, well drilled or well motivated. I think despite our deficiencies up front and despite our injuries that a better manager could get more out of the current squad and lots of players seem to be regressing under Tommy Craig's leadership. i think someone coming in who could organise, motivate and give the players some confidence back would be enough to see us back among the Partick Thistle, Kilmarnock and Dundee pack. But the longer we stick by Tommy Craig the longer the gap between ourselves and those teams continues to widen!

Message to SG or TC if they ever take the time to read this site..."Please do the decent thing Tommy. It's our club, will always be our club. Thank you for your hard work, but it's just not working out for you and us. We'll find someone else but please let us have a chance to stay up this year but more importantly let us start looking forward to a Saturday afternoon again." I know we should support our club through thick and thin and we should know more than most other premiership clubs that we have more thin than thick days but enough is enough. TC, you've played your part in ensuring that this club has not moved on significantly in terms of consistency that I think we should be expecting after 5-6 seasons in the top flight. We know you are a hard working guy and I am sure have the club's interests at heart but it's just not not working and you can make all manners of excuses but lets just say 'thank you, good luck and goodbye...let's all move on to another chapter".

For the record, my son and I follow st mirren home and away but Saturday or rather the last 4 or 5 Saturdays have been the last straw. I plan to take a break from it until I see that the views and opinions of the fans are actually being acknowledged and improvements or a change is made.

Good luck St Mirren.

I actually think that while our squad may not be brilliant that if we had a manager who set us up as hard to beat and taught us to shut up shop we could be on double the points we are on at the minute. At the start of the season when most of the transfer business was concluded lots of people thought we had a better squad than Dundee (now heading for triple our points total). Under Tommy Craig we don't look well organised, well coached, well drilled or well motivated. I think despite our deficiencies up front and despite our injuries that a better manager could get more out of the current squad and lots of players seem to be regressing under Tommy Craig's leadership. i think someone coming in who could organise, motivate and give the players some confidence back would be enough to see us back among the Partick Thistle, Kilmarnock and Dundee pack. But the longer we stick by Tommy Craig the longer the gap between ourselves and those teams continues to widen!

Sums it up perfectly

The club need a new manager now.

Im afraid the time has come. I feel sorry for tommy but he has turned us into a laughing stock a team that is so poor you actually wouldn't believe we are in scotland stop league. We deserve to go down at present and let's face it we won't be back up. I think it's all great having young players given a chance but one or two at a time not five or six. I couldn't a give a shit if the academy team wins I care about what I watch each Saturdays and that is the st.mirren first team. I want to see a team of hard working pros regardless of age fighting for us the fans. I do not care if it's done with 35 yr old defender as I want to spend the occasional Saturday night happy reflecting on a win. The past two seasons and particularly this one have been horrendous. This team is utter shite actually utter shite. Take McLean out and not one would get into another premiership team. We are going down everyone knows it but let's at least give this a bloody good fight. Clear the place in January if possible of all the shite we signed and I'm sorry to say if tommy can't win v st.johnstone he must go. No if no buts he needs to go to allow us December to get a new mAn in and to get new players in man to save us. This team we have is not st. Mirren even under fitzy or bone we had the odd player you wanted to watch. Yesterday I was embarressed by us and that is not on. We are going to need tO change manager and if we can pap Tom Hendrie in 2003 when we had millions of debt then we can pal Craig now. The fans will not turn out next week it will we 1800 tops. The trio of Goodwin,teale and Craig haven't worked so let's change. If Craig goes then teale and Goodwin go back to being players and we hire two men with no connection to our club and hope they can somehow save this shower of shite from certain relegation.

Highlights painted a frustrating picture. With all 3 goals you could argue that if there had been anticipation or tracking of a run to get to the second ball quicker could have prevented them.

Not to defend or criticise anyone, but it's amazing how opinions on how to get ourselves out of this situation vary.

Gus was let go as there was no attacking impetus. DL was brought in to provide a forward thinking team and take us to the next level. Initially the attacking football flowed and the next level was reached in the league cup but status quo remained in the league (on a diminishing budget though). TC was then the only choice to take us to the next level, so far it's not working, but the youngsters coming through can only be a positive. Sadly injuries and stupid suspensions are holding us back (again on a diminishing budget).

Whilst that is a bit non committal on TC, the direction the club is going in seems to lack a particular vision, whilst the youth coming through is a positive.

TC's comments though on the BBC just there leave a lot to answer for. Are fans not allowed to voice discontent? It's our club is it not? Perhaps a consistent view of how he is going to get us out of trouble would be a start?

Im afraid the time has come. I feel sorry for tommy but he has turned us into a laughing stock a team that is so poor you actually wouldn't believe we are in scotland stop league. We deserve to go down at present and let's face it we won't be back up. I think it's all great having young players given a chance but one or two at a time not five or six. I couldn't a give a shit if the academy team wins I care about what I watch each Saturdays and that is the st.mirren first team. I want to see a team of hard working pros regardless of age fighting for us the fans. I do not care if it's done with 35 yr old defender as I want to spend the occasional Saturday night happy reflecting on a win. The past two seasons and particularly this one have been horrendous. This team is utter shite actually utter shite. Take McLean out and not one would get into another premiership team. We are going down everyone knows it but let's at least give this a bloody good fight. Clear the place in January if possible of all the shite we signed and I'm sorry to say if tommy can't win v st.johnstone he must go. No if no buts he needs to go to allow us December to get a new mAn in and to get new players in man to save us. This team we have is not st. Mirren even under fitzy or bone we had the odd player you wanted to watch. Yesterday I was embarressed by us and that is not on. We are going to need tO change manager and if we can pap Tom Hendrie in 2003 when we had millions of debt then we can pal Craig now. The fans will not turn out next week it will we 1800 tops. The trio of Goodwin,teale and Craig haven't worked so let's change. If Craig goes then teale and Goodwin go back to being players and we hire two men with no connection to our club and hope they can somehow save this shower of shite from certain relegation.

Pay to fire TC AND hire two men to replace him?

Wild.... :o

I'll no get in.

I would try insert my Smartcard in the doodah.

And Computer wid say ...............

NO VALID !!!

The board will be as interested in your on site support as they are in the views of those with less fav ourable viewpoints.

If you want to support and defend a useless management team the least you can do is pay for the privelige instead of defending an horrendous appointment with excuses about past achievements.

The board will be as interested in your on site support as they are in the views of those with less fav ourable viewpoints.

If you want to support and defend a useless management team the least you can do is pay for the privelige instead of defending an horrendous appointment with excuses about past achievements.

If I can get a couple of Comps, I will attend the cup tie on Saturday.

SEASON TICKETS SHOULD BE VALID

If I can get a couple of Comps, I will attend the cup tie on Saturday.

SEASON TICKETS SHOULD BE VALID

Says it all Shull.

As I said. Your on line support seems to be usurped by your refusal to support financially.

Not that I blame you as £18.00 is a lot to pay for depression.

Who knows. If you were to actually pay for the embarrassment your support for the incumbents might just wain.

Says it all Shull.

As I said. Your on line support seems to be usurped by your refusal to support financially.

Not that I blame you as £18.00 is a lot to pay for depression.

Who knows. If you were to actually pay for the embarrassment your support for the incumbents might just wain.

Purchased SeasonTicket, Car Park Ticket, Match Programmes. Replica Strips, Goods from St Mirren Shop, Burgers etc from Carr's Catering.

Lots of ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££'s ( Oh F*ck, I'm getting dizzy, need a lie doon )

I only wish My & Abby's Season Ticket to be valid for Saturday.

Nowt to do with Tommy Craig.