Happy New Year, Bring On The Killie, 1/1/15

shull

Full time 1-2.

Second half wasn't much different to the first really. No real clear cut chances from open play for either side. We gave away two stupid penalties though, and Killie scored them both. Weather really seemed to kill the game as a spectacle.

Definitely a step backwards from us, although in hindsight maybe Dundee being so shite last week made us look better than we actually are. McLean isn't a striker and got frustrated playing there and got himself a stupid red card. His suspension is another selection nightmare, we could really do with a signing in the next few days.

Bright side is County, Well and Dundee all lost this week so we're in the same position as we were this morning. Everything's not lost.

Oh, and our penalty... :lol: .. Absolutely never even a penalty claim.

No shots on target is very disappointing for the fans who braved the elements, no idea who could come in and turn things around. We should have been buzzing after last week but instead it looks like the boys have downed tools again after one win

it's the same paperweight squad that craig formed that has got us in this mess and will see us stay in it-new players are a bigger requirement than a new manager

Poor stuff.

Can't remember Samson actually having a save to make? McLean incident was right infront of me, looked like handbags, nothing in it.

Best bit about the day was the guys in hospitality fighting over McAusland. 1 was shouting he's a disgrace then it all kicked off lol.

Dreadful result against a shite killie team.

Full time 1-2.

Second half wasn't much different to the first really. No real clear cut chances from open play for either side. We gave away two stupid penalties though, and Killie scored them both. Weather really seemed to kill the game as a spectacle.

Definitely a step backwards from us, although in hindsight maybe Dundee being so shite last week made us look better than we actually are. McLean isn't a striker and got frustrated playing there and got himself a stupid red card. His suspension is another selection nightmare, we could really do with a signing in the next few days.

Bright side is County, Well and Dundee all lost this week so we're in the same position as we were this morning. Everything's not lost.

Oh, and our penalty... :lol: .. Absolutely never even a penalty claim.

Everything's not lost? We're 10 points behind Dundee, 9 behind Thistle, and 6 behind probably the worst team in the league (other than us). We've no chance of staying up. I doubt we'll even get a play off place.

Everything's not lost? We're 10 points behind Dundee, 9 behind Thistle, and 6 behind probably the worst team in the league (other than us). We've no chance of staying up. I doubt we'll even get a play off place.

I have extremely sharp knives in our galley PM me and I will send you one , however do not cut across the wrist. cut up the way that way the bleeding can not be stopped. Here to help to doom and gloom merchants.

Lot of football to be played yet mate while we are not in an ideal position it's still in our hands to just about scrape out of the current mess.

Squad simply not good enough. You can have a degree if bad luck but it evens itself over the season. Was not able to attend today but not winning at home clearly indicates we are not good enough.

What any new manager can do with such a lightweight squad is questionable. Lack of firepower and too many defensive frailties means we will continue to struggle.

A new man and a freshening up of key positions is needed. If that does not happen then we need to prepare for the inevitable.

How can so called lesser or similar sized teams bring quality like Hamilton and Fakes yet we continually struggle? Frustrating as feck.

Yes everything is not lost. We are only half way through the season after all. Hibs were 13 points clear of 11th at this time last season.

What happened to them?

Willie Collum and Josh Magennis are cnuts. I posted many times that I had Magennis marked down as a cnut when he took part in our 3-2 bottled it performance at Tannadice, then appeared gurning on Aberdeen's League Cup winners podium even though he had fcuk-all to do with the final. Confirmed today then - he's a cnut and I was right all along.

Collum? We all knew he was a cnut anyway.

Right, so who do we fancy in the playoff? Sevco or Hibs? Sevco for me - they're shit. ... and cnuts.

Beer time. Happy New Year y'all.

Full time 1-2.

Oh, and our penalty... lol.gif: .. Absolutely never even a penalty claim.

" penalties first have not give

Three non penalties second half given

Sending off? Looked soft to say the least.

Sending of Slater, had to be but come on FFS

Colum WTF these even out over the season of coursewhistling.gif

Have to say over the piece we might have been worth a point but we had nothing up front

Get it sorted McPherson

Willie Collum and Josh Magennis are cnuts. I posted many times that I had Magennis marked down as a cnut when he took part in our 3-2 bottled it performance at Tannadice, then appeared gurning on Aberdeen's League Cup winners podium even though he had fcuk-all to do with the final. Confirmed today then - he's a cnut and I was right all along.

Collum? We all knew he was a cnut anyway.

Right, so who do we fancy in the playoff? Sevco or Hibs? Sevco for me - they're shit. ... and cnuts.

Beer time. Happy New Year y'all.

Play offs? You are positive. If County strengthen and we don't then I can only see one outcome.

That looked miles offside but the linesman wasn't up with play to give it.

It was about two yards offside, as I was in line with it. However, as you say the assistant ref was about 2 or 3 yards behind the play.

He also missed a blatant pull on Kelly's jersey in the box in the first half.

Totally incompetent.

However, McLean needs his balls toed for getting involved when there was absolutely no need to do so.

However, McLean needs his balls toed for getting involved when there was absolutely no need to do so.

Yip, was very stupid. You take a massive chance when you go forehead to forehead, especially when that tosser is the referee.

Terrible game, we deserved nothing today.