Mark Wilson

HSS

Wilson's a good player, plays several positions, has plenty of experience. I'd take him in a heartbeat, he could play at full back allowing Tesselaar or Naismith to play centre half. He could even fill in at centre half himself if needed. He's exactly the kind of player we need just now. Doubt he'd have been on a fortune at United, so it could be a realistic one too.

He was at Dundee Utd, then Septic and latterly back at Dundee Utd - I'd imagine he'd have been on a fair wedge, possibly more than we can afford. No doubt he's a good player though.

Wilson is not quite another Gowser but it seems he does come with baggage.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30803

AND he wants another club.....

Apparently not

bbc_news_sport.gif

404 - Page Not Found

This might be because you typed the web address incorrectly. Please check the address and spelling ensuring that it does not contain capital letters or spaces.

It is possible that the page you were looking for may have been moved, updated or deleted.

Please click the back button to try another link.

Or

Apparently not

bbc_news_sport.gif

404 - Page Not Found

This might be because you typed the web address incorrectly. Please check the address and spelling ensuring that it does not contain capital letters or spaces.

It is possible that the page you were looking for may have been moved, updated or deleted.

Or

Add 3428 to the end of http://www.bbc.co.uk.../football/30803 and you get http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30803428

Sorted.punk.giflol.gif

Edited by stlucifer

Apparently not

bbc_news_sport.gif

404 - Page Not Found

Or

Ooops.

Sorry about that. :(

Thanks for that. :)

He was at Dundee Utd, then Septic and latterly back at Dundee Utd - I'd imagine he'd have been on a fair wedge, possibly more than we can afford. No doubt he's a good player though.

Yeah, no doubt his wages at United would have been out of our reach, but almost every player who is freed has to accept a pay cut. Hopefully that would bring him into our range. I'd like to see it happen.

Yeah, no doubt his wages at United would have been out of our reach, but almost every player who is freed has to accept a pay cut. Hopefully that would bring him into our range. I'd like to see it happen.

Not only that, he is likely to have had some settlement in relation to his remaining contract.

Like I said, he's versatile and vastly experienced. He would be a good addition to the squad, gives us more options. I've always thought he was quite underrated.

He might be versatile and experienced but he doesn't play as centre half or a striker, therefore I don't think there's any point in bringing him in for the sake of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Get him in need a right back get naisy in at centre back for cheesy

Naisy is big and quick has the qualities to be a gd centre back

Watched him in the U 20's a few years back at CH and said to my son he was going to be a star. Baffles me why they use him at RB as you can see his natural instinct is to go in towards his natural place.