Squad For Next Season

McGinn is out of contract and looks like he wants away, although we will be due a development fee I'm sure.

We should try and drum up some interest in Naismith & McGinn and get them sold.

Goodwin & Mallan are about the only players worth keeping, I would also add Tess and McLear given his age.

Release the rest and start again.

McGinn is out of contract and looks like he wants away, although we will be due a development fee I'm sure.

We should try and drum up some interest in Naismith & McGinn and get them sold.

Goodwin & Mallan are about the only players worth keeping, I would also add Tess and McLear given his age.

Release the rest and start again.

Totally agree, although I think Naismith is worth holding on too as well.

Sean Kelly is under contract as well and worth keeping. Just about every out of contract player can leave as far as I'm concerned.

Sean Kelly is hopeless, never a left back in a million years, not good enough for this level, I'm not sure he's fit enough for this level either as he is constantly blowing out his arse after 10 minutes, a total liability.

If we go down, and that is a possibility, it might give the younger members of the squad a chance to develop. With wins comes confidence, they get a year older, more experienced. I know it would be a big hit financially and no guarantee of wins in a lower league but it might make us a better team in the long run. Every year since we came up we've struggled with the exception of Gretna.

If we go down, and that is a possibility, it might give the younger members of the squad a chance to develop. With wins comes confidence, they get a year older, more experienced. I know it would be a big hit financially and no guarantee of wins in a lower league but it might make us a better team in the long run. Every year since we came up we've struggled with the exception of Gretna.

Can't agree. If fans think our recent financial cuts have been bad, multiply them by 100 if we were to get relegated.

Would probably be forced to sell Naismith,Kelly maybe even Mallan. Cut off a lot of the community coaching staff, the youth academy costs a fortune to run. I know the first team isn't great but signings like Thompson, McGowan ect don't happen in the first division with a budget like ours.

I think we could rot away for another 10-15 years again. That's why a lot of fans are worried the way it's going on the field and off it. Youngsters these days have bit easy watching Saints as an Prem team,winning a trophy. I don't think we would be far away from doing a repeat of the 90's and early 00's .

It has maybe helped Falkirk develop youngsters and get ridiculous fees for them but how long have they been out of the top league for now? Maybe been unlucky that Hearts and Hibs have came down this season right enough.

That's not saying much is it. The only good thing Tommy Craig done was signing Tess to replace Kelly at left back as he isn't good enough.

I would argue that he's offered more than Naismith has. However, I would say that both full backs were largely to blame for the goals - the gap between fullbacks and centre half was ridiculous.

I would argue that he's offered more than Naismith has. However, I would say that both full backs were largely to blame for the goals - the gap between fullbacks and centre half was ridiculous.

Would agree re Naismith. Either pulled ridiculously wide and centre halfs are exposed, or sits as a 3rd centre half and huge space for opposition winger.

Both full backs were at fault for the goals yesterday, though the formation meant they had no midfield defensive cover. We looked slightly better in 2nd half when Osborne sat in front of 2 centre halfs and helped cover the errors easier.

We also held a high line at times yesterday and struggled to get back when one of their players broke what looked like a decidedly shaky offside trap. They burned our defence off for pace and we were saved on a few occasions by some very marginal OS decisions.

Can't agree. If fans think our recent financial cuts have been bad, multiply them by 100 if we were to get relegated.

Would probably be forced to sell Naismith,Kelly maybe even Mallan. Cut off a lot of the community coaching staff, the youth academy costs a fortune to run. I know the first team isn't great but signings like Thompson, McGowan ect don't happen in the first division with a budget like ours.

I think we could rot away for another 10-15 years again. That's why a lot of fans are worried the way it's going on the field and off it. Youngsters these days have bit easy watching Saints as an Prem team,winning a trophy. I don't think we would be far away from doing a repeat of the 90's and early 00's .

It has maybe helped Falkirk develop youngsters and get ridiculous fees for them but how long have they been out of the top league for now? Maybe been unlucky that Hearts and Hibs have came down this season right enough.

Sums up my feelings too. We go down, and we're staying there for a long time. Look how we fared at Palmerston in the League Cup. Look how Raith Rovers passed the Sevco off the park the same way ICT did to us yesterday. Hearts are definitely coming up. Either the Rangers or Hibs are staying down. If Ross County go down, Uncle Roy will surely bankroll them for at least one Chamgionship season looking for a straight return. Our BoD downed tools a good while back. We'd be fcuked in the Championship.

We have no scouting network whatsoever.I once spoke to Danny after an AGM when I was talking about a certain prospect to him and he merely said that we were all scouts.I assume nothing has changed.We are run like an amateur outfit.We have a BOD that are no longet up to it a rookie manager and a boys club manager as his assistant What a state the club is in.

The Board are firmly to blame for where we are now.The shocking appointment of Craig waiting seven weeks during which time we should have gone for an established management team who could have wheeled and dealed in the window.More importantly selling our most influential player on the final day of the window giving little or no time to sign a tried and tested replacement.Everything absolutely totally and utterly shocking in this shit of a season.

We'll be staying up, but the above mentioned clear out is required with Hibs & Hearts back in the league next year.

Naismith and Kelly are nowhere near good enough for this level.

Wish I held your confidence about staying up. Hate to repeat what everyone seems to know bar the board and manager that is our defence is not good enough to stave of relegation in my opinion