St Johnstone V St Mirren Premiership 21/3/15

shull

Another absolute shambles yesterday. f**k knows why Gary 'as ah says' Teale kept the same team from Killie as they were quite obviously shite.

Thompson isn't interested at all now. Get him out the team and lets get back to actually playing football instead of lumping it up the park to the oppositions goal keeper.

Only GT will know why Dayton can't complete 90mins and how Sadlier can't get a start.

We've too many players that just aren't up for a fight. In previous escapes we've had Motherwell away and Falkirk away - Stirling Albion aswell if you want to go back further. Those teams could really pull a performance out when they had to save their skins. I have no confidence that anybody in our current team can be arsed attempting even half a performance like our old squads produced.

It's such a depressing situation with our club just now. I can't remember the last time i actually enjoyed going to the football. Theres literally no buzz on match day for me anymore. A sad state of affairs to be honest.

I just don't see why anyone would want to create all these aliases just to complain about results. Do they want to make it look like there is a bigger % of fans who want the board to "get to f**k" etc? I don't know, it just seems pointless and sad to me.

Am I happy about the results and performances? No, of course not. Does it do any good to come on here and berate the players, management and board? Again, no, it doesn't - no matter how many times the same person does it under different aliases.

It's nine lines on my phone. tongue.png

I actually edited it for clarity, not for any errors. I was trying to make it understandable for the large number of thickos that come on here after a defeat. Looks like I was successful - you understood what I was saying.

Re the bold bit-Now I know you are on the wind-up. but i agree with you on one point. Picking people up for edits is pretty poor form

I left with 10 minutes to go on Saturday - I can't ever remember doing that before. That's total and utter apathy on my part and that's something I find hard to swallow. I sat there on Saturday and watch a 'team' totally bereft of fight and any kind of apetite to try and drag us out of the situation we find ourselves in.

Too many of those players looked completely disinterested. There was no willingness to fight for the cause - case in point being the 8 or so completely unchallenged headers in our box. What the f**k was going on??

Throw in a novice manager that appears to be completely out of his depth (Dayton sub!!!) and we've got a horrible last 8 games ahead of us unless something miraculour happens.

Thomson is showing the unfortunate lack of game time he's had this season (I blame TC insisting he played against Dunfermline in the league cup) and combined with his ageing bones he should be restricted to the last 25 mins of a game now.

Sadlier should be starting - he engineered his way out of a contract at West Ham to come here ffs. He wants to play, wants the club to stay in the top league and other teams don't know diddly about him so is a relatively unknown quantity when they come up against him.

Dayton has the ability to beat a player ad get in the box - he's no use to us sitting on the bench.

I could go on but I can't be arsed. I think I'm still suffering from Saturdays apathy thumbdown.gif

I'm confused that Sonupe hasn't featured in the squads for either the Killie or St J away games, but has played for the U20s. Football isn't that complicated in Scotland, and a flying machine (Wylde excepted!) has the potential to cause all sorts of problems, particularly when playing away from home.

Sitting in Glasgow Airport now having had a couple of days to reflect on what I saw on Saturday. Unlike most of you guys this was my first game for a whlie so had no pre-conceived ideas of how we were going to do. Going through the team I thought the goalkeeper was dodgy and didnt seem to want to come for crosses. The defence, Genev apart, struggled throughout but I dont think they got much help from the goalkeeper or the midfield either. The midfield struggled to create anything as St Johnstone always seemed to have extra men in there so there was no room to play hence the only option the goalkeeper and defence had was to boot the ball up the pitch towards Thommo but he had no chance with no one to help help him. Gow was anonymous but I thought Dayton could have provided some spark if we could have got him the ball - terrible decision to take him off. McGinn tried but didnt have much impact. I was disappointed in Mallan but again I think this was due to St Johnstone tactics based on stopping us in the middle working and we didnt seem to have any Plan B (if indeed there was a Plan A) to change things around. Arquin and Sadlier looked lively when they came on, they must surely start the next few games - lets face it they cant do any worse. All in all a pretty depressing day but hope springs external. Two lucky 1-0 wins against Motherwell and Ross County and we'll be right back in it. Our next 3 games are all on tv in the US and I will be watching as always.

Another absolute shambles yesterday. f**k knows why Gary 'as ah says' Teale kept the same team from Killie as they were quite obviously shite.

Thompson isn't interested at all now. Get him out the team and lets get back to actually playing football instead of lumping it up the park to the oppositions goal keeper.

Only GT will know why Dayton can't complete 90mins and how Sadlier can't get a start.

We've too many players that just aren't up for a fight. In previous escapes we've had Motherwell away and Falkirk away - Stirling Albion aswell if you want to go back further. Those teams could really pull a performance out when they had to save their skins. I have no confidence that anybody in our current team can be arsed attempting even half a performance like our old squads produced.

It's such a depressing situation with our club just now. I can't remember the last time i actually enjoyed going to the football. Theres literally no buzz on match day for me anymore. A sad state of affairs to be honest.

Added to the fact in case anyone forgot, we have not had an actual manager this season, we have a player , kiddin on he is a coach, kiddin on he is a manager, and we wonder why we see the same tactics each week .

I left with 10 minutes to go on Saturday - I can't ever remember doing that before. That's total and utter apathy on my part and that's something I find hard to swallow. I sat there on Saturday and watch a 'team' totally bereft of fight and any kind of apetite to try and drag us out of the situation we find ourselves in.

Too many of those players looked completely disinterested. There was no willingness to fight for the cause - case in point being the 8 or so completely unchallenged headers in our box. What the f**k was going on??

Throw in a novice manager that appears to be completely out of his depth (Dayton sub!!!) and we've got a horrible last 8 games ahead of us unless something miraculour happens.

Thomson is showing the unfortunate lack of game time he's had this season (I blame TC insisting he played against Dunfermline in the league cup) and combined with his ageing bones he should be restricted to the last 25 mins of a game now.

Sadlier should be starting - he engineered his way out of a contract at West Ham to come here ffs. He wants to play, wants the club to stay in the top league and other teams don't know diddly about him so is a relatively unknown quantity when they come up against him.

Dayton has the ability to beat a player ad get in the box - he's no use to us sitting on the bench.

I could go on but I can't be arsed. I think I'm still suffering from Saturdays apathy thumbdown.gif

Ok how many of that team actually do give a FCK, how many are contracted to summer? That's whats wrong here, majority are short term diddies. Bet you if McLean was still with us we would be 10th, JG cant do it all himself, Thommo wants to but his legs have different ideas, Gow is total shit and has been for 2 years, Arquin ha ha, I mean you cant make this up. County ditch cause eh he cant score, we take him, and he cant eh score. As much I do love Saints, and always will, the writing was on the wall when that stupid pic of TC and JG and GT was displayed, and the dreaded words top 6

Ok how many of that team actually do give a FCK, how many are contracted to summer? That's whats wrong here, majority are short term diddies. Bet you if McLean was still with us we would be 10th, JG cant do it all himself, Thommo wants to but his legs have different ideas, Gow is total shit and has been for 2 years, Arquin ha ha, I mean you cant make this up. County ditch cause eh he cant score, we take him, and he cant eh score. As much I do love Saints, and always will, the writing was on the wall when that stupid pic of TC and JG and GT was displayed, and the dreaded words top 6

Arquin has to play to score goals. He needs game time mate. Tough to blame him when we have nothing up front at all and over reliance on an unfit 36 year old coming to the end of his career plus a very weak midfield who cannot supply the ammunition. I don't blame the new guys. I blame the panic buying as a result of rank decision making by the BOD which left our rookie manager with virtually no time. You just look at who RC and Motherwell brought in and how they are beginning to pull away.

Arquin has to play to score goals. He needs game time mate. Tough to blame him when we have nothing up front at all and over reliance on an unfit 36 year old coming to the end of his career plus a very weak midfield who cannot supply the ammunition. I don't blame the new guys. I blame the panic buying as a result of rank decision making by the BOD which left our rookie manager with virtually no time. You just look at who RC and Motherwell brought in and how they are beginning to pull away.

Ned I am not blaming Arquin, I am playing our beloved BOD, they are the common denominator, every since Gus got carpeted over the LC of 2010 it was obvious that the only thing on their mind was penny pinching, fact that County have got a good young manager and experienced modern coach, Well have Money sorted and 60 applicants, we again go for GT with no experience, I don't blame him . But I do blame the lack of ambition and the fact that we easily with experience and a bit of TLC we are a top 6 club. So I totally agree with you.

Sitting in Glasgow Airport now having had a couple of days to reflect on what I saw on Saturday. Unlike most of you guys this was my first game for a whlie so had no pre-conceived ideas of how we were going to do. Going through the team I thought the goalkeeper was dodgy and didnt seem to want to come for crosses. The defence, Genev apart, struggled throughout but I dont think they got much help from the goalkeeper or the midfield either. The midfield struggled to create anything as St Johnstone always seemed to have extra men in there so there was no room to play hence the only option the goalkeeper and defence had was to boot the ball up the pitch towards Thommo but he had no chance with no one to help help him. Gow was anonymous but I thought Dayton could have provided some spark if we could have got him the ball - terrible decision to take him off. McGinn tried but didnt have much impact. I was disappointed in Mallan but again I think this was due to St Johnstone tactics based on stopping us in the middle working and we didnt seem to have any Plan B (if indeed there was a Plan A) to change things around. Arquin and Sadlier looked lively when they came on, they must surely start the next few games - lets face it they cant do any worse. All in all a pretty depressing day but hope springs external. Two lucky 1-0 wins against Motherwell and Ross County and we'll be right back in it. Our next 3 games are all on tv in the US and I will be watching as always.

Certain doing against Celtic....

Think I will just watch some fat benefit cùnt sign on, on channel five .

Just found the strength to watch the highlights and if they were a reflection of the whole game then woeful does not even come close to describing us. Two shots on target in 90mins - one from defender Genev and one from defender Kelly (although Thommo was offside anyway). It could have been a proper tanking against a team who had been humped the previous week.

I had been in Cumbernauld in the morning and thought about heading up to Perth as I was half-way there but decided against it as I had a feeling we would go with the same team which showed no pace or movement at Kilmarnock - I reckoned 0-0 was the best we could hope for. At least I made the correct decision and headed home instead. Fair play to all you guys and gals that headed up there. Painful stuff.