Home & Away Kits

Sorry about the delay Div.... Purple...

attachicon.gifPURPLE.jpg

I like your overall designs. I've never been a fan of collars on football strips for some reason, I don't know why, just personal taste I suppose but I think I always associate collars with shirts and work so I'm keen to not wear collars when outside of work. Even although I'm not a fan, I thought West Ham United had a cracking "retro" style football kit this season. The only thing spoiling it and other Adidas kits was that stupid bar/stripe thing across the shoulder blades of them all.

I like your overall designs. I've never been a fan of collars on football strips for some reason, I don't know why, just personal taste I suppose but I think I always associate collars with shirts and work so I'm keen to not wear collars when outside of work. Even although I'm not a fan, I thought West Ham United had a cracking "retro" style football kit this season. The only thing spoiling it and other Adidas kits was that stupid bar/stripe thing across the shoulder blades of them all.

The file I used is just a collared template I have lying around my computer. I've got a V neck one too ( V neck like the current Scotland kit is my personal preference), I just battered out a purple kit for Div as he had mentioned it, and happened to use the file with the collar. Just playing around in Illustrator and Photoshop.

The file I used is just a collared template I have lying around my computer. I've got a V neck one too ( V neck like the current Scotland kit is my personal preference), I just battered out a purple kit for Div as he had mentioned it, and happened to use the file with the collar. Just playing around in Illustrator and Photoshop.

Yeah, sorry. I was just speculating about possible good strip ideas.

Div likes this. Loads !

Meh, no bad, had worse away strips, but lets get down to brass tacks, black and white stripes, no feckin around with it, white collars, white shorts, white socks, ( mebbe black and white hooped socks, they look pretty cool ) Purple away ones? yeah alright then jerry.gif