Home & Away Kits

New Kilmarnock home strip is nice. Would take that in black and white... certainly this season.

I thought so at first but i don't like the middle stripe being thinner, that said it's a lot better than ours this year - but what isn't?

Couldn't JD Sports take all the old kits down to one of those Cash for Clothes places where you get paid by the weight?

They take any old shite in there.

Anyway, this must be the easiest kit launch ever - any strip will look decent compared to last season's...right?

Couldn't JD Sports take all the old kits down to one of those Cash for Clothes places where you get paid by the weight?

They take any old shite in there.

Anyway, this must be the easiest kit launch ever - any strip will look decent compared to last season's...right?

Better still leave some of the players in them whem going to cash for clothes. The only way we will get cash for some of them.

Think I would rather we went back to a non-striped back of the shirt.

Nooooo! People gave their lives in the great 'give us our stripes back' wars of 2010-13. Brave souls fought for red names and numbers so the kids today can wear their kits free from the Nazi oppression of Jim Hitler Spence and the TV commentator Waffen SS....

I thought the big news yesterday was going to be what our strips will look like next season.

Instead some boring pish about a non-playing staff member getting a contract.

What's going on at our club??? SACK THE BOARD!

Nooooo! People gave their lives in the great 'give us our stripes back' wars of 2010-13. Brave souls fought for red names and numbers so the kids today can wear their kits free from the Nazi oppression of Jim Hitler Spence and the TV commentator Waffen SS....

Maybe this season's home shirt is what has put me off with those thin stripes.