St Mirren V Kilmarnock Premiership 25/4/15

shull

On another point, maybe it has already been mentioned in the thread, but what was with the overzealous stewarding in the West stand again yesterday?? Honestly, sometimes they just don't help themselves.

Its the yellow jacket syndrome put a yellow jacket on a dopey cùnt who can't get in to the polis and he becomes a banana republic general.

Well that was enjoyable, well done boys.

Special praise to Sean Kelly who's had a difficult season, he was outstanding at centre half today. Man of the match just ahead of Mallan IMO.

Well deserved 3 points.

That was a whole different team yesterday, had gt been able to do this in January maybe we would be in a different state now.

You can see what he means about shackles.

Ho hum, we managed to beat Killie, maybe if the same desire, passion, ability and will to win had been shown in games that REALLY MATTER i.e. Motherwell away amongst others, we wouldn't be in the bloody mess we're in now. Look we're doomed, end of and I only wish the so called players at our club had shown the same fight earlier in the season, as has been mentioned TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE !!!!!

Ho hum, we managed to beat Killie, maybe if the same desire, passion, ability and will to win had been shown in games that REALLY MATTER i.e. Motherwell away amongst others, we wouldn't be in the bloody mess we're in now. Look we're doomed, end of and I only wish the so called players at our club had shown the same fight earlier in the season, as has been mentioned TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE !!!!!

That's the spirit! ????

Yesterday was new Team and start of new era.

Move on.

COYS

After Motherwell losing on Friday I had a feeling we would win just to give us all a little false hope.. relegation has been coming for so long now it would be putting us out of our misery for it to be confirmed. But that's not the St Mirren way so they give us just enough to think maybe..just maybe.. we can do it... and then we'll be crushed all over again. It's not the lows that gets you it's the hope bangin.gif .

As for the game, hard to tell how much of it was us being much better and Killie just being awful. Thought Wylde, Kelly and Reilly looked like new players compared to their performances this season so far. Kelly's distrubution was still woeful though, at one point he won the ball back and then launched it straight to a killie player 3 times in the space of a minute. Hopefully he plays there again on Saturday but is told to just pass the ball to the nearest saints player when he wins it back.

ETA - Thommo's first penalty was possibly the worst scored penalty I've ever seen.

Edited by irvine_buddie

ETA - Thommo's first penalty was possibly the worst scored penalty I've ever seen.

Lets start a worst Goal of the Season ha ha. Ok Mallan has best so that's yet another Saints double. It was one of those topped tee shots that ends up down the middle, so I read........

Lets start a worst Goal of the Season ha ha. Ok Mallan has best so that's yet another Saints double. It was one of those topped tee shots that ends up down the middle, so I read........

To be fair his second one was a really good penalty right in the corner.

Really enjoyed Saturday....BUT.... All changes were enforced. How many times over the last couple of seasons did Lennon stumble on an answer due to enforced changes??? Kelly said today that he is a centre half and his preferred position, why then play him at left back and on the wing for two seasons??? Thought he had a great game, as did Reilly, but one hit wonders? Naismith I believe is also a centre half naturally.

Killie were awful, especially in the first half. That was a big help to us. Suspect next two games will not see us facing quite so generous opposition

Still, great to see a convincing victory and some goals. Hope springs eternal, but this was not evidence of Teale acting as a master tactician.

Wylde was much better than of late in the second half and had much better pace.

Finally, how bad was Gow when he came on???

so we have a manager who stumbles on a winning team

the back needed shorting out for last 2/3 years

we freshen up play players in natural positions

waay ho clean sheet

sorry more experience pro would have sorted out defence first .all good teams do this ...

too little too late sorry gary time up move on one winn doesnt make you

our solution

bring in a seasoned manager

start building squad ,get players signed up not waiting to pick up crap thats left over

still no words from mr gilmour