St. Mirren Looking For A New Manager

They close the ticket office for a board meeting, are the people thar sell the tickets on the board?

Apparently the woman who does the tickets is also a secretary to one of the BOD. Must have been taking minutes or summit.... Edited by Herbie

I'm happy with that. Out of all the candidates touted he was the one I wanted. A very good appointment and probably the man we should have pursued more last season.

Also delighted to have gotten this sorted early doors. It give Ian a fair crack at building a squad.

Welcome to the club Ian and I for one am looking forward to next season. I shall be purchasing my season ticket next week.

Cautiously optimistic about this. You can never really tell with managerial appointments, but he's young and ambitious, knows the league and it's the sort of appointment we should look to make rather than appointing from within.

Good luck Ian, bring on the new season!!

Given the names that have been circulating in the past few days, I'm relatively happy with this appointment.

The icing on the cake is just how much it will annoy one particular poster on here.thumbup2.gif

He'll no doubt be posting under all of his pathetic aliases to express his outrage.laugh.png

I will always reserve judgement till October however I would have liked a more experienced manager. Was he the best of the interviewee's???? Not blown away with this appointment. Hope it is only a one year deal. Will be interesting to see who the coaching staff will be.

Thank god season finishes tomorrow.