Hasslebaink Released By Accies

linwood bud

Not a rumour but I think he would be a great addition to the squad, championship perhaps his level, and his blistering pace could drag the team into the attacking areas of the pitch

He wont get a gig in the Premiership next season, most likely non league english, or lower league dutch. He is gash now having burned more bridges than Genghis Khan!

All I ever read is people on here talking about former players coming back to St Mirren.

They left Saint Mirren for a reason, mostly more money at another club then when they don't cut the mustard at the new club

all we get is people wanting to sign them for Saint Mirren.

imo They had there chance now get tae.

Exceptions being Iain Munro / Bazza / Tony Fitzpatrick / Frank McGarvey.

We can't afford him, certainly couldn't in the Championship. Longwell made an enquiry during the last transfer window.

I'm not so sure , his reputation is at an all time low , being freed all over the place . One good season in the Championship would be enough to get him noticed again !

I would take Wee Nigel back in a heartbeat I agree he is a twat! I agree he has an attitude problem by all account's!

But he is good to watch and can score a few goals. draw fouls in good positions..

He was both my sons favourite player so both would want to watch St.Mirren again!

If we could not afford him last season then there's no chance we could this season!

I would take Wee Nigel back in a heartbeat I agree he is a twat! I agree he has an attitude problem by all account's!

But he is good to watch and can score a few goals. draw fouls in good positions..

He was both my sons favourite player so both would want to watch St.Mirren again!

If we could not afford him last season then there's no chance we could this season!

Ye, a very few.