Pre Season Friendlies

HSS

Due a return trip to Blackpool.

A great time was had by all in 1999 as Hendrie put together a side that won the Championship.

That pre season trip was useful experience for supporters to stress test the liver for the season ahead.

I think we returned to Blackpool for two further outings after 99/00, but they were not as good as that first trip.

Harpo invading the pitch as the Panda and Tam McGarry invading the sectioned off undercover terracing.

And Hammie in the dugout....

Well to underline my point on how many goals Murray's Marvels shipped last season, the first thing Aitken did was sign two defenders!

Probably more due to lack of players under contract than anything else. Dumbarton did lose a lot of goals last season but it would be nice if folk would at least give Murray a chance.

Probably more due to lack of players under contract than anything else. Dumbarton did lose a lot of goals last season but it would be nice if folk would at least give Murray a chance.

He has got nothing but chances, what we need now after all the chaos is firmly laid plans, action, performance and results. Thats what i will judge him on.