New 1877 Members Only Supporters Club

Don't think having 2 or 3 pre match beers is going to stop you driving the next morning. As FTOF said the poor crowd didn't help but I did expect more plus some Falkirk fans to appear as well.

I don't drink on school nights and was pushed for time. If open on a Saturday afternoon I would definitely pop in.

God knows the silence is deafening

If you're a member and have collected your card, then there is a letter with the card which states that they are still waiting for extension of the drinks licence and the build completion certificate.

Members will be kept informed of developments by e-mail.

Edited by FTOF

If you're a member and have collected your card, then there is a letter with the card which states that they are still waiting for extension of the drinks licence and the build completion certificate.

Members will be kept informed of developments by e-mail.

still not picked mines up yet cheers for clearing that up mate

Couple of people I know have seen it (they aren't members) and they both said they were genuinley surprised at how good it looks.

Me and the wee man will be there on Saturday for a couple of pre-match Irn-Brus.