Sing For The St Mirren

We should support and get behind the Saints tomorrow, the atmosphere has been poor this season but shouting for the manager of the other team is ridiculous. It was a shame the board didn't let us say thanks for the cup win, but lets face it the rest of Lennon's tenure was mostly a car crash. Too many with rose tinted glasses on here.

I don't recall Alex Smith getting a big welcome home party when he retuned to Love St .

Danny will get the applause he deserves , and then on to the important part -3pts .

Maybe he should have.

And if Tom Hendrie returns, I will be giving him a huge round of applause also.

Another St Mirren Football Club Legend.

I will never forget the look of sheer joy and happiness on my Childrens faces during almost every Match of the Millenium Season.

They along with me just about survived the Bone & Fitzpatrick Managerial Eras.

We should support and get behind the Saints tomorrow, the atmosphere has been poor this season but shouting for the manager of the other team is ridiculous. It was a shame the board didn't let us say thanks for the cup win, but lets face it the rest of Lennon's tenure was mostly a car crash. Too many with rose tinted glasses on here.

Nothing rose tinted about an 8th place SPL finish! Sure we were rotten at times under Danny but he took us to our highest league position in over twenty years!

Maybe he should have.

And if Tom Hendrie returns, I will be giving him a huge round of applause also.

Another St Mirren Football Club Legend.

I will never forget the look of sheer joy and happiness on my Childrens faces during almost every Match of the Millenium Season.

They along with me just about survived the Bone & Fitzpatrick Managerial Eras.

Nothing will ever beat that season for overall enjoyment, ever.

Constant attacking football, goals galore, winning about 70% of the time and doing so with flair. Pure entertainment, late dramas everywhere, 4 forwards who were all chipping in with goals.

I remember from a 36 game season, where I went to every match (plus the 4 cup games, three of which were far north) only being disappointed once that we never showed up and that was a 2-0 home defeat to Dunfermline when Stevie Crawford scored two absolute belters. One game in 36 where I've genuinely been pissed off at the side. Not many St Mirren teams you can say that about!