Season 16/17 Home & Away Kits

1 hour ago, shull said:

Horrible all black sleeves and it looks to have a black cross in the middle. 

Minging 

Agree about the 'cross' effect. If ever a kit needed a sponsor logo to simply be white text with a red outline on the text, this Dunfermline kit is it. Sticking the sponsor logo in a black box horizontally on that strip has created a big crucifix effect on it.

Diddies.

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 9:30 PM, pozbaird said:

£22 for this. Sew a badge on. No King of Trainers shite shield either.

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/products/Mens-Football-Teamwear-adidas-Striped-15-Short-Sleeve-Jersey-White-Black-97254.aspx?

Boosh. Cracking top.

Aye but when will the sew on badges be out for sale ? :lol:

31 minutes ago, pick said:

Nopestrip.jpg

Should be wearing black boots until he has mastered his trade which he most certainly hasn't. 

That goes for the rest of the overrated and overpaid St Mirren haddies. 

I might have missed it somewhere, but have the club and/or JD Sports actually said what the reason for the latest kit shambles is? Fan Council sign off on the designs in October 2015 and it still isn't on sale as we hit the middle of August and five or six competitive new season games have been played.... Why?

On 16/08/2016 at 7:22 PM, pozbaird said:

I might have missed it somewhere, but have the club and/or JD Sports actually said what the reason for the latest kit shambles is? Fan Council sign off on the designs in October 2015 and it still isn't on sale as we hit the middle of August and five or six competitive new season games have been played.... Why?

Found this on the Hibs forum from Hibs explaining delays. What have we had sweet feck all apart from people given different dates from staff in JD who know feck all.

The adult sized Hibernian home kit will now be on sale in the Hibernian Clubstore from week commencing 15 August 2016 following a further supplier delay. 

The club was assured by Nike and our retail partner Just Sport that the kits would be available for sale from Thursday 4 August, which was a delay itself on the initial planned launch date of early summer,

Chief Executive Leeann Dempster said: “I’m sorry for the long delay in the availability of the Nike kits. While this is an issue that has affected both ourselves and many other clubs in the UK, supporters quite rightly expect to be able to buy the kits well before now.

“The delays have caused everyone at the Club great frustration, particularly after such a successful launch last season and given that we planned ahead and signed off the designs in September last year . We were hoping to build on the popularity and success of last year’s kit, but this delay has certainly gone against us. We have pushed as hard as we can to get the stock as quickly as possible and we will continue to do this until it arrives. When it does, we are sure you will like it.

A spokesperson for Just Sport said: “Unfortunately there have been further issues in the supply chain since the original announcement regarding the Adult Home Kit Launch date.

“There are major issues in the ports at Antwerp and Rotterdam causing long delays in Nike being able to receive their containers out of these ports. The latest update we have is that the kit should be available in store week commencing 15th August.

43 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Perhaps someone who has "pre-ordered" this seasons strip can enlighten me. When you place your order, do JD take your money or do you pay when you collect ?

They have my cash. I paid when ordering but, like Neville Chamberlain, I have a piece of paper so no worries.

3 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Perhaps someone who has "pre-ordered" this seasons strip can enlighten me. When you place your order, do JD take your money or do you pay when you collect

Pre ordered a boys one about 3 seasons ago and the shop had them on sale before the pre orders were processed ,complete shambles of a company.