St Mirren v Edinburgh City League Cup Group G 30/7/16

shull

On 28 July 2016 at 9:48 AM, Froggie said:

There are 3 competitions available to us (normally 2 if we are in the top league and excluding the challenge cup)

I cannot see us winning this league with Hibernian and Dundee Utd in it. Looks like we are about to exit the League cup yet again at the first hurdle. That leaves the Scottish cup which doesn't start until January. Unless a dramatic improvement is made in time for the league campaign, with at least an attempt to fight for play off position, another miserable season could be on the cards.

Over to Mr Rae to work miracles which many on this forum appear to think he is capable of. Best of luck to him. Maybe we can even turn over the leagues newest arrivals on Saturday.

Even if we go out tomorrow, how does anyone have an attitude like your without wanting to jump off something high onto something sharp?

I think we will get a decent win today and an enjoyable game of attacking football from the buds. You can't beat that pre season optimism you have every summer. :-) That's why we love the buds.

St Mirren 5 Edinburgh City 1
(Clarkson Hatrick)

Hope you have a good day, today, Buddies.

ironically...  I'm stuck in... er....  Embra City.

eta: Darren McGregor, John mcginn and several strangers (all wearing green) have just rolled into the VIrgin lounge at Waverley.  They like free crisps.

Edited by antrin

Has to be said again. 

And it really is a disgrace. 

The Tannoy from the South Stand is still absolutely shite. 

Teams were read out there, couldn't make it out one name. 

Anyway, COSMFC, GIES TEN