Greenock Morton v St Mirren Championship 1/11/16

shull

I'm gonna be in Tenerife for this one, I've heard there's a St Mirren pub somewhere, anyone know if they're likely to show it via St Mirren tv and where it is?

As some folk have already mentioned, The Buddies is the pub that you're looking for, my uncle ran it up until a couple of weeks ago.

I'll be over there visiting, I arrive on the 3rd, if you're still there will no doubt see you in there! [emoji106]????

PAY CASH AT THE GATE FFS

On 10/13/2016 at 7:35 PM, shull said:

It has been confirmed that the recently postponed match against Morton at Cappielow Park that was originally scheduled for 22nd October will now take place on Tuesday 1st November with a 7:45pm kick-off time.

The details for the rescheduled match are as follows:

Morton v St Mirren
Ladbrokes Championship
Venue: Cappielow Park, Greenock
Date: Tuesday, 1st November 2016
Kick-off: 7:45pm

Gate Prices

Adult £18
Over 65* £15
FT Student* £15
Child (12-16)  £5
Child (under 12)  Free** 

* Proof of status must be shown
** Children Under 12 gain free entry if accompanied by an adult

Additional Information

This match will be pay-at-the gate with cash turnstiles in the Wee Dublin End of Cappielow Park for this match.

Any wheelchair spaces need to be booked direct with The St Mirren Ticket Office as the spaces are limited – the cost is £15 for the wheelchair user and carer.

Jesus Wept

13 minutes ago, Dare said:

Time for us fans to get behind Jack and the team - we need a win and then we play teams above us in the next couple of games. If we can get say 7 points from 9 things will look a lot better ......... granted that's a big if !

COYS !

Yep - totally doable

I'll take a draw on Tuesday then 6 points from the Dumbarton and Dunfermline games. Depending on other (reasonably likely) results going our way we will be in 8th after that.

Remember - even when things were going really poorly we drew away at Dumbarton and were narrowly beaten away in Fife in a game were every bit of bad luck and bad decision making went against us. I believe we will play a whole lot better and that along with home advantage should get us over the line in both these games.

In the 7 points from 9 scenario I honestly believe the hardest result to get will be the derby draw.

However, even (and I whisper this) if we lose on Tuesday - i think 6 points from the other two league games in this run will put us well on the road to recovery and safety. 

3 hours ago, Dare said:

Time for us fans to get behind Jack and the team - we need a win and then we play teams above us in the next couple of games. If we can get say 7 points from 9 things will look a lot better ......... granted that's a big if !

COYS !

I go with you Dare!

3 League and two cup games in November.

Seven out of 9 points in the league and get through in both clubs would lift morale.

Big ask tho!

On ‎19‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:36 AM, Stevie88 said:
17 minutes ago, Stevie88 said:

Absolute, must win game.

Hopefully we take a good crowd for this one, players need our backing now, more than ever! Looking forward to the game, 2-1 saints.

Another "must win game" already. Get St Ricky to start a thread to keep a record of these games,must be 15 minutes since he's started a thread. :lol: