Sign in to follow this  
munoz

Gary Mac & Adam Eck

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Surely with Heaton and Kpekawa told they can go, and facing the probable loss of Ferdinand, that gives Mack a decent chance to remain for the season?

Has he even started training yet?

Will take him months to get up to match fitness.

The season may well be over by then.

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Surely with Heaton and Kpekawa told they can go, and facing the probable loss of Ferdinand, that gives Mack a decent chance to remain for the season?

I like the idea of big Mac getting a chance but have my doubts. Alloa on loan for the big man.

Kyle Magennis has only played a handful of games this season due to injury. Does that make it a bad decision to have given him an extended deal?

Eck and Mack have only managed a handful of games every season of their career due to injury!

On that basis, Stubbs was right to tell them to go.

And he’s been proved right!

The rest of your post is irrelevant!

Lets see where Stubbs manages again to see what the football community think of him.
If he manages again ?
Stubbs for me was the worst appointment SMFC have ever made in over 50 years of watching the team.
I have a hunch that Oran Kearney is going to turn out to be a quality appointment. 

What has any of that got to do with the point I made?

:1eye

Stubbs did not want to get rid of them because they were injured, he wanted to get rid of them because he didn't think they were good enough. He recanted it towards the end of the window and actually stated 'I'd love to play them but they're injured'  

You’re last line contradicts your first sentence and proves me right and you wrong!

Who is the additional first team coach?

Darren Jackson left and Jimmy Nichol has joined.

Needless to say this post will be ignored by LPM as he believes I'm making him look stupid, when in reality he's doing it all by himself.

You pick one one small bit of his post and ignore the rest then state that LPM will ignore it!

You are so fucking thick cockless!

Have you worked out how the dates on the forum work yet thicko?

:1eye

5 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Have I missed something while I've been enjoying my turkey and mince pies over the last few days?

On 12/28/2018 at 5:25 PM, Wendy Saintss said:

You’re last line contradicts your first sentence and proves me right and you wrong! emoji1.png

No it doesn't. Stubbs wanted to get rid of them before the injury severity was apparent. He then realised his new signings were donkeys, wanted to keep Eck and Mac, wanted to play them but couldn't because they were injured.

Good effort but you're wrong, Stubbs physically said he wanted to keep them. 

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

No it doesn't. Stubbs wanted to get rid of them before the injury severity was apparent. He then realised his new signings were donkeys, wanted to keep Eck and Mac, wanted to play them but couldn't because they were injured.

Good effort but you're wrong, Stubbs physically said he wanted to keep them. 

That's correct I remember that. 

On 12/28/2018 at 5:39 PM, cockles1987 said:

So you think that 5 weeks is months, and you call me thicko. emoji23.png

#thichasfcuk

The guys mind is so twisted that he doesn't understand English grammar so , not really fair to call him thickasf**k.  .

It would be more like twistedasf**k.  .