Ryan Edwards

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

And you know Stubbs said this because...... oh thats right you read some Twitter pish. :blink:

It's common knowledge that he told two popular players and two others that they could leave , it put the players ,  staff and supporters on the back foot straight away. He had to get the squad right after that , but has failed miserably !

Kidding apart, let's look at this................
Let's say somebody heard this, they are being an arse disclosing it to a member of the pubic who is a bigger arse posting it on our forum where it can only make the club look particularly stupid.
You obviously don;t give a feck about the club or any of the employees, well done.
Tomorrow....................none of your fecking business. :byebye

I invest a lot more time and money in the Club than you do, that’s for sure.
So that will be a no, Stayaway Saint?

2 minutes ago, billyg said:

It's common knowledge that he told two popular players and two others that they could leave , it put the players ,  staff and supporters on the back foot straight away. He had to get the squad right after that , but has failed miserably !

Common knowledge?

I am only prepared to accept at face value what Stubbs says himself.

There is no way I am going to start taking some random Twitter poster's word for it when I havent heard Stubbs say it himself. Everything else, I will believe when I see direct evidence of it.

It is not me who is deluding myself that I am ITK about ANY of Stubbs' management skills.
I have no idea how he man manages the players and neither do you or anyone else on here.

Fans are capable of reading body language and how he interacts with his players when he is on the touchline.
There is other management skills that are very much in the public eye: recruitment, utilisation of tools available, budgeting, how he comes across to customers (and many more)... as a successful business owner you will appreciate all of this.
In my opinion, Stubbs hasn’t displayed good management skills in most of these areas, so far.

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Common knowledge?

I am only prepared to accept at face value what Stubbs says himself.

There is no way I am going to start taking some random Twitter poster's word for it when I havent heard Stubbs say it himself. Everything else, I will believe when I see direct evidence of it.

He said it at the Q&A numbnut , he said "I can't guarantee them game time , so I've made them available if they can find other clubs " ? Okay ?

2 minutes ago, billyg said:

He said it at the Q&A numbnut , he said "I can't guarantee them game time , so I've made them available if they can find other clubs " ? Okay ?

In reality, it was them that couldn't guarantee us game time.

Mack played 14 league games last season and is out for 6 months.

Eck missed a third of last season, has never managed more than 26 league games in a season and is now out for 2 months.

6 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Fans are capable of reading body language and how he interacts with his players when he is on the touchline.
There is other management skills that are very much in the public eye: recruitment, utilisation of tools available, budgeting, how he comes across to customers (and many more)... as a successful business owner you will appreciate all of this.
In my opinion, Stubbs hasn’t displayed good management skills in most of these areas, so far.

Yes that time honoured tradition of accurately reading body language from hundreds of feet away.

I am amazed that not a single management book contains a chapter on this strategy.

You have a multimillion pound there my friend. Get phoning the Dragons for a slice of the action.

Edited by oaksoft

8 minutes ago, billyg said:

Where did I disagree with that? Did I not, at some length, explain that when it came from Stubb's mouth that I would take it at face value?

You know, I am not sure you are following this conversation at all billy.

A dinner party with you, IOBS and DougJamie would be f**king hilarious. Are you free on Sunday and can I film it and show the extended highlights on this forum?

Edited by oaksoft

7 minutes ago, pod said:

A dinner party with you, IOBS and DougJamie would be f**king hilarious.

If you decide to have one guy's, let me know.  I love hilarious dinner parties.

Better than one with old misery guts. Wouldn't last 5 minutes in his company.  

Who is old misery guts?

ETA Oh you mean billy? Gotcha.

Edited by oaksoft

3 hours ago, W6Saint said:

Telling our best player that if he’s not happy, he can leave. The very well documented shenanigans Soccty.

So you think the manager was warned for that? 

Are you f**king mental? Are we going to give the next manager a list of players who are above being dropped as well? 

3 hours ago, billyg said:

That's a good analysis.

Stubbs put himself under pressure. Not me, not you. He set the bar.

That's a good analysis.
Stubbs put himself under pressure. Not me, not you. He set the bar.

Absolutely

Stubbs has every right to tell any player in our squad they are free to move on but he has to replace them with better players which he has failed at miserably so far bringing in players that aren’t good enough.

Going to be a very tough watch this season no balance to the squad at all.

So you think the manager was warned for that? 
Are you f**king mental? Are we going to give the next manager a list of players who are above being dropped as well? 

Who says I think it?

No, but I would imagine we wouldn’t hesitate to encourage the next manager not to create a dressing room divide by ‘doing a Butcher’...

Don’t worry, I won’t say anything else on the recruitment policy. Clearly it’s upsetting a few posters.

Yes that time honoured tradition of accurately reading body language from hundreds of feet away.
I am amazed that not a single management book contains a chapter on this strategy.
You have a multimillion pound there my friend. Get phoning the Dragons for a slice of the action.

How do you know i’m hundreds of feet away from the dugout? The username was made 6 years ago so not relevant anymore, is this just another thing you’re an expert on?

From my seat I can quite clearly see interactions and body language of Stubbs, his coaching staff and all 11 players, with my many years on this planet interacting with people i’ve picked up some skills that enable me to piece together these signs and understand a situation, much like most other people can. I don’t doubt that you struggle with this though...

4 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

How do you know i’m hundreds of feet away from the dugout? The username was made 6 years ago so not relevant anymore, is this just another thing you’re an expert on?

From my seat I can quite clearly see interactions and body language of Stubbs, his coaching staff and all 11 players, with my many years on this planet interacting with people i’ve picked up some skills that enable me to piece together these signs and understand a situation, much like most other people can. I don’t doubt that you struggle with this though...

Man Utd need ur talents. :rolleyes: 

5 hours ago, W6Saint said:

I didnt say you were hundreds of feet away from the dugout. :blink:

The rest of your post is just as utterly delusional as your claim to gave a hotline to the boardroom. Or the tea lady.

Edited by oaksoft