Hearts v St Mirren 23 Feb 2019

St.Ricky

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Same set up as Aberdeen 5 at the back. 

Lets get ready to rumble , make lots of loud  noise at this game

It really worked against the Dons, but we do not want to become too predictable either.

It all depends on how OK sees it and who is fit etc. It is a plus that Garuccio is suspended and Mitchell and Smith are out with injuries. Really hope the Goalie's confidence is rubbish after his last minute howler at the weekend too - we will take anything in our favour!!!

We all have our opinions about who should play and what the formation should be - but a number of our new players are definitely showing really positive signs - now the need for consistency, belief, and a real fight for a 1st 11 jersey in every game).

Tactically OK got it good at the weekend, this week it needs to be every bit as good OR even better. We also need to keep Naithsmith, Ikpeazu and Djoum especially under tight reigns . . . 

Imagine Dee and Hamilton losing and seeing us picking up 3 points this weekend - hope it becomes a reality !  :hatman

5 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

It really worked against the Dons, but we do not want to become too predictable either.

It all depends on how OK sees it and who is fit etc. It is a plus that Garuccio is suspended and Mitchell and Smith are out with injuries. Really hope the Goalie's confidence is rubbish after his last minute howler at the weekend too - we will take anything in our favour!!!

We all have our opinions about who should play and what the formation should be - but a number of our new players are definitely showing really positive signs - now the need for consistency, belief, and a real fight for a 1st 11 jersey in every game).

Tactically OK got it good at the weekend, this week it needs to be every bit as good OR even better. We also need to keep Naithsmith, Ikpeazu and Djoum especially under tight reigns . . . 

Imagine Dee and Hamilton losing and seeing us picking up 3 points this weekend - hope it becomes a reality !  :hatman

I would not set up a back line of 5 at home against Hearts but I can see it working again at Tynecastle especially since it's still fresh in the players heads executed with success.  

5 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I would not set up a back line of 5 at home against Hearts but I can see it working again at Tynecastle especially since it's still fresh in the players heads executed with success.  

Depends if the same players are all fit and OK does not mix things up!  :ninja

A good start, middle and end would do nicely for us. :magic

3 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Depends if the same players are all fit and OK does not mix things up!  :ninja

A good start, middle and end would do nicely for us. :magic

Certainly hope that both Fredinand and McAllister are fit and raring to go again. Duckens should have another weeks training under his belt toom

17 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

R u a doctor?

No, just have a rare ability of being able to listen to what people say I.e. Oran Kearney. 

Maybe the 'Magic' is still with me.

Edited by munoz
Insert a crap joke

All the games are hard to call but we are stronger than in the earlier part of the season by some way now.

Hearts are no pushovers but we must still have the confidence of taking a great point up in Aberdeen and of having turned them over previously.

It would be ideal IF we don't fall behind, for we might just manage to take the lead and hang on for 3 points.

Realistically  -   Hearts    1    v    1   St. Mirren   (It is now more difficult now to predict the goal-scorer (s) too)

Hopefully 3 points for us though - and then we will see how the other 2 teams above us cope in the coming weeks.   C O Y S   :turtle

Edited by Sweeper07

27 minutes ago, munoz said:

Not sure what I least understand- one fan predicting yet another loss , or another ' liking ' the prediction. 

Each to their own I suppose. 

I think if you look at percentages its probably about 80% that my prediction will be right and someone agrees with that so it's not to hard to understand 

15 minutes ago, elvis said:

I think if you look at percentages its probably about 80% that my prediction will be right and someone agrees with that so it's not to hard to understand 

I take it your supposed 80% success rate doesn't include all the predictions you got wrong from last season and the one before?

28 minutes ago, elvis said:

I take it you are basing you prediction as 80 % correct on this season only - for you were over 80 % wrong last season !  

:spud6

4 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Hopefully the new look squad is starting to gel and we can get something from this game.

Obviously we'll all have one eye on the Accies/Dundee results too and must hope that we do not lose any further ground to them - COYS! 

Only the Hamilton game, Dundee play on Friday night so that result we will know