Hearts v St Mirren 23 Feb 2019

St.Ricky

1 hour ago, munoz said:

That's magic , cheers. 

It is another or more likely the same (sin bin) attention seeker . . .  2 choices : respond or ignore - it is your choice ! 

Me I choose ignore - no point in wasting my time with an imbecile   :fire2

Back on topic - watch us narrow the gap over the next 2 games, and then pass the others over the following 3   :ninja

4 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

It is another or more likely the same (sin bin) attention seeker . . .  2 choices : respond or ignore - it is your choice ! 

Me I choose ignore - no point in wasting my time with an imbecile   :fire2

Back on topic - watch us narrow the gap over the next 2 games, and then pass the others over the following 3   :ninja

Says he is ignoring but replys thick as feck....the most boring twat on the forum...

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

"feck" Another Shull alias. 

I was in Paisley recently and in a well known big taxi firms vehicle. I asked the driver if he knew a taxi driver who was a St. Mirren supporter called Iain. He suggested four Ians, then the 5th one he gave a well known forum name and said that he is known as IAIN which stands for I Am 1 Numpty among some other names which I won't repeat on here.

He said that ** was always on his phone cause anyone who knows him is not daft enough to get into a conversation with him.  

He gave me a good laugh though and I gave him a big tip.      :D

Needs to be abusive cause his life is dull and he wants to hit out at people rather than man up and do something constructive with his empty stingy life before it is over and fully wasted … to be pitied rather than anything else!   :turtle (But ignored too - unless he seeks out help)

So who is going to be fit and in the team against Hearts? How will Oran set us up? AND will we win or take a point? :magic

The pool of fit players is growing... :ninja We will soon be marching in !!!!!

15 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

I was in Paisley recently and in a well known big taxi firms vehicle. I asked the driver if he knew a taxi driver who was a St. Mirren supporter called Iain. He suggested four Ians, then the 5th one he gave a well known forum name and said that he is known as IAIN which stands for I Am 1 Numpty among some other names which I won't repeat on here.

He said that ** was always on his phone cause anyone who knows him is not daft enough to get into a conversation with him.  

He gave me a good laugh though and I gave him a big tip.      :D

Needs to be abusive cause his life is dull and he wants to hit out at people rather than man up and do something constructive with his empty stingy life before it is over and fully wasted … to be pitied rather than anything else!   :turtle (But ignored too - unless he seeks out help)

So who is going to be fit and in the team against Hearts? How will Oran set us up? AND will we win or take a point? :magic

The pool of fit players is growing... :ninja We will soon be marching in !!!!!

Think your telling porkies :spud5

Why do you say that? The pool of fit players is growing :wink:
And honesty is important to me . . .  Do you know him like? 

I know him as do many others on here and they will all tell you he is not a Paisley Taxi driver. So I would also suggest you may just have made the whole story up .

Why would you do that ?

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

Believe he works for a Glasgow firm 

36 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I know him as do many others on here and they will all tell you he is not a Paisley Taxi driver. So I would also suggest you may just have made the whole story up .

Why would you do that ?

It doesn't mean that a Paisley taxi driver won't know him - maybe that is why he was the 5th Ian that he mentioned . . .:spud5

4 minutes ago, Paisleyporridge said:

The adding of like to sentence is a feature of Irish dialect. I previously suggested Schull  might be Irish. Perhaps you are one and the same- a Jekyll and Hyde character?!

Like at the end of the sentence has become popular over the past few years. The favourite word to end a sentence was but. As in it was a great season last season but. Does that mean that the man in question is of Irish descent but not from Paisley.  Where is Professor Higgins when we need him?

45 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Yes, because every Taxi driver in Paisley knows every taxi driver in Glasgow .

OR no taxi driver in Paisley knows any other taxi driver from Glasgow   . . . great logic  :spud6

This guy said he supported St. Mirren too and from what he said - he clearly knew who I was talking about...

So you going to say that there are no other taxi drivers who support St. Mirren next? 

Honestly - if he is your mate, sorry if I touched a raw nerve . . . but he is in the bin for good reason, and keeps reappearing to do the same stuff that gets him binned.

:guinness

2 hours ago, Paisleyporridge said:

The adding of like to sentence is a feature of Irish dialect. I previously suggested Schull  might be Irish. Perhaps you are one and the same- a Jekyll and Hyde character?!

This is common speak out east . . . in fact some folk here can have it 3 or 4 times in a sentence.

Just as my wife adds in right often. :spud6

OR no taxi driver in Paisley knows any other taxi driver from Glasgow   . . . great logic  :spud6
This guy said he supported St. Mirren too and from what he said - he clearly knew who I was talking about...
So you going to say that there are no other taxi drivers who support St. Mirren next? 
Honestly - if he is your mate, sorry if I touched a raw nerve . . . but he is in the bin for good reason, and keeps reappearing to do the same stuff that gets him binned.
:guinness

He is not my mate , nothing could be further from the truth .