Players Leaving

59 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Did we really need another thread when already a Josh Heaton one running? Mods please remove this pish..

Other players may leave young man. Let's see. Don't be too hasty. You are a little premature.... Happens to us all. 

1 minute ago, turrabuddie said:

See Stewart got another couple of goals for County last night. Not sure how much they paid for him but looks like it was a good deal. For them, and maybe not such a good one for us.

Will he get those goals in the premiership? Not convinced, but good luck to him when he's not playing us!

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Will he get those goals in the premiership? Not convinced, but good luck to him when he's not playing us!

Hard to say but he’s still only 22, definitely has time on his side. He set up their third last night as well.

2 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Why start this when a Josh Heaton thread running..attention seeking of highest order...

As least Ricky adds something to this forum. What is the actual point of your existence on here? You literally just spend the whole time whining and contribute f**k all.

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

I think he will. He was never given a run in the team when we had him and the service to all our strikers has been dire for a long time.

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

Would he do better than Cooke then? Without the service might as well have Jimmy Krankie leading the line!

What I saw of him when he played was a forward who knew where the goal was, could hold on to the ball and could make a pass. I think if he had been given a regular start we wouldn't be talking about Cody Cooke now.

1 minute ago, Desnold said:

What I saw of him when he played was a forward who knew where the goal was, could hold on to the ball and could make a pass. I think if he had been given a regular start we wouldn't be talking about Cody Cooke now.

I would disagree to a point. He wasn't anywhere near this level, or even top championship when he was sold to County. Intially, even up there he found it hard to crack the first team regularly. So he's done well to get a regular spot. We will see this season if he has moved up to premiership standard.

15 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:
48 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
Would he do better than Cooke then? Without the service might as well have Jimmy Krankie leading the line!

Not sure of he'll end up better then Cooke, but I seem to recall us playing him out wide in some games rather than just through the middle too had the ball up.

I watched him at Alloa - admittedly a lower level and he performed well

3 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Hard to say but he’s still only 22, definitely has time on his side. He set up their third last night as well.

As least Ricky adds something to this forum. What is the actual point of your existence on here? You literally just spend the whole time whining and contribute f**k all.

Who gave u the brave pills? What is the actual point of your existence full stop?

4 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I'd agree with your comment about gstretchuk but don't be mistaken about Ricky.

He can be as big a shit stirrer as anyone else. Maybe at 73 years of age he just gets bored like shull.