Effect of Coronavirus

faraway saint

1 minute ago, Sue Denim said:

Oh dear, @Cookie Monster spent time trawling through the comments of a post about opening day to disprove what actually did happen on a completely different day 😂😂

what a loser 

I was there @cockmuncher with my friends - what can I say, unlike you, I’m a very popular guy. 😃

🍺👍

You're not, you were sitting yourself, that's why they didn't throw you out, sympathy. :lol:

On 7/16/2020 at 4:36 PM, Yflab said:

Are we really trying to point score about how long you can stay in a pub car park drinking shite beer?

No.

I merely made a passing post about going to the Abbey Inn in reply to someone else who’d been to the pub.

In that post I mentioned there was a max of 2 hours per table but we’d managed to stay a bit longer.

@Cookie Monster has since spent hours trawling through Facebook posts on the Abbey Inn Facebook page trying to show that there was no 2 hours limit in a strange attempt to prove I wasn’t there at all in order to score points.

😂

Edited by Sue Denim

Just been for a haircut, same place for years. He's wearing a visor a disposable apron and apart from that only difference was cover for me was disposable too. He spent the entire time telling me despite losing 3 mth takings things had been fine as he had furloughed his staff and had received the 10k business grant plus self employed scheme money. Went to pay and he "apologised " for a "small" price increase to cover the new requirements....£11.50. Last cut was early March £9.20 and that had only gone to that from 8.70 at the turn of the year. Taking the piss and I will be looking for a new barber, no shortage of them about. Hopefully not indicative of the "new normal ".

Just now, Ayrshire Saints said:

Just been for a haircut, same place for years. He's wearing a visor a disposable apron and apart from that only difference was cover for me was disposable too. He spent the entire time telling me despite losing 3 mth takings things had been fine as he had furloughed his staff and had received the 10k business grant plus self employed scheme money. Went to pay and he "apologised " for a "small" price increase to cover the new requirements....£11.50. Last cut was early March £9.20 and that had only gone to that from 8.70 at the turn of the year. Taking the piss and I will be looking for a new barber, no shortage of them about. Hopefully not indicative of the "new normal ".

Similar nonsense happening up here................"small price increase" = ripping people off. :thumbsdown

10 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

FFS - this Village idiot has been on full pay throughout and is moaning about having to pay a few extra pennies to a struggling business

you do realise there are a multitude of other costs in running a business with no income coming in? Rent, rates, etc

what a scumbag

Then again, this is the guy who used his wife’s police ID to jump a supermarket queue at the height of the crisis in order to shop at a time reserved for NHS staff

the ‘I’m alright jack attitude’ from lowlife like this is dispicable

Edited by Sue Denim

3 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I'd have to pass on the poetry.

It's hard enough on my eyes reading your posts, I don't believe my ears could handle hearing you. emoji2958.png

Wow.

No it's me who needs a hug.

Where are all the empaths when you need one?

16 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

While every deaths tragic, only a fool would deny that, after the hysteria that was predicted at the start of this, 1-2% is not a massive number? 

You and statistics again. Not a good fit. I have the distinct feeling that if you, or God forbid, one of your family were in that percentage then we would hear a lot about it. Wise up. 

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

You and statistics again. Not a good fit. I have the distinct feeling that if you, or God forbid, one of your family were in that percentage then we would hear a lot about it. Wise up. 

What, exactly, is your point? 

I've already stated, plenty of times, that every death's a tragedy, what else do you want, ya fcukwit? 

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

What, exactly, is your point? 

I've already stated, plenty of times, that every death's a tragedy, what else do you want, ya fcukwit? 

Your mock concern coupled with your total misinterpretation of the stars is what is in question.  Not whether or not I respond to you or any other poster. There are others on the forum you know.. Or haven't you noticed? 

Edited by St.Ricky

55 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

While every deaths tragic, only a fool would deny that, after the hysteria that was predicted at the start of this, 1-2% is not a massive number? 

The point is controlling the virus. 1-2% becomes massive if we don’t take appropriate precautions to stop case transmission. Or if we get complacent going forward. 

Just now, bazil85 said:

The point is controlling the virus. 1-2% becomes massive if we don’t take appropriate precautions to stop case transmission. Or if we get complacent going forward. 

That's NOT what you implied in replying to Oaky.

Is "FFS" more of your attempts at satire? 

Changing the goalposts already, never seen that coming. :thumbsdown

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That's NOT what you implied in replying to Oaky.

Is "FFS" more of your attempts at satire? 

Changing the goalposts already, never seen that coming. :thumbsdown

Utter nonsense, he wrongly made out like 1 to 2% for a contagious virus isn’t that big a deal. Of course it is. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

No he didn't. :1eye

You again just need to argue over anything & everything. 
‘a single virus which only’ that was the point of my response & it remains my point. You having to fabricate shifted goalposts to start an argument is all on you. 

I look forward to your response tomorrow given you’ve hit your limit. 😂

5 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I was £10 in my dentist on Thursday for the PPE but i was told about that when the appointment was made.