Jump to content

shull

Queen of the South v St Mirren League Cup 10/10/20

Recommended Posts


Queens well worthy of their lead.
Better finishing.
More desire.
More energy.
More effort.
More skill!

From 20 mins on all Saints possession... Yet we never look like scoring and look vulnerable on the break.

MacPherson and Erhahon either side of Foley in central midfield would give us more strength as right now, we are being bypassed at will.

MacPherson on for Sheron.
Connolly on for McGrath.

Should have started that way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, saint in exile said:

Erwin is the latest in a long line of duds up front. Why do we sign these guys?

Its getting tedious. Duds who don't even look like goal scorers. Do they look worldly in training or do we sign them without even seeing them? They look completely ineffective in competitive matches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

 

Come on DJ. Keep up.

🙄

Fair play, I didn't read the build up thread.

Alright, alright.....new patter.....he doesn't mind playing on a plastic pitch because his knees-are-good, knees-are-good.

I'll get my own coat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BuddieinEK said:

Queens well worthy of their lead.
Better finishing.
More desire.
More energy.
More effort.
More skill!

From 20 mins on all Saints possession... Yet we never look like scoring and look vulnerable on the break.

MacPherson and Erhahon either side of Foley in central midfield would give us more strength as right now, we are being bypassed at will.

MacPherson on for Sheron.
Connolly on for McGrath.

Should have started that way!

Expert opinion? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, magnus said:

Its getting tedious. Duds who don't even look like goal scorers. Do they look worldly in training or do we sign them without even seeing them? They look completely ineffective in competitive matches.

They're training against our defense so they probably look half decent 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like they’ve spotted they’re giving out the game for nothing, asking me to login now.

 

probably a blessing in disguise or am I going to miss one of the greatest comebacks since we last bet them 3-2 👀😂😂

Edited by mattman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Yeah, free stream gone.

 

4 minutes ago, mattman said:

Looks like they’ve spotted they’re giving out the game for nothing, asking me to login now.

 

probably a blessing in disguise or am I going to miss one of the greatest comebacks since we last bet them 3-2 👀😂😂

Still ok here.......................unfortunately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...