WEYMOUTH FC 

Played         4

Won             0

Drawn          1

Lost              3

Goals for      0

Against        3

Not exactly pulling up trees is our Cody 

Another pile of junk. Funny thing is many thought he was ok ?

The same as our other super star striker Gavin Reilly who many thought we couldn't do without at Premiership level. 

59 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

The same as our other super star striker Gavin Reilly who many thought we couldn't do without at Premiership level. 

Now playing for Carlisle United https://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/news/2020/august/contract-gretna-born-forward-joins-united/

Not the worst striker we’ve had let’s be honest.

9 hours ago, Yflab said:

Now playing for Carlisle United https://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/news/2020/august/contract-gretna-born-forward-joins-united/

Not the worst striker we’ve had let’s be honest.

True but not Premiership level and done next to zero since going to England.

Did a good job for us in Championship but the adulation of him by a number of fans I just couldn't get ?. Maybe its just me 😀

Its like Cody Cooke gets a fluky hat-trick at Dundee and all of a sudden Cody is the man when it was plain to all and sundry he wasn't near good enough

Edited by lenziebud

True but not Premiership level and done next to zero since going to England.
Did a good job for us in Championship but the adulation of him by a number of fans I just couldn't get ?. Maybe its just me 
Its like Cody Cooke gets a fluky hat-trick at Dundee and all of a sudden Cody is the man when it was plain to all and sundry he wasn't near good enough

Would you rather have him or Danny Mullen as an option from the bench rather than Junior?

Cody Cooke, who always presented as a very nice lad,  got a surprising and hugely welcomed hat-trick on one of his appearances as a sub.  This was warmly welcomed by W6 and all others and he shared his jubilation withe W6.

If not for that (fine match-winning contribution) I doubt he would have been noticed missing.

I liked him but he never got enough game time to make it even a semi-regular habit.

16 hours ago, lenziebud said:

In fairness to the boy, he was offered a chance, probably much to his surprised, took it, why not.  

But who's responsible for thinking he could be capably of taking the leap from The National League to The Scottish Premiership. 

Edited by pod

26 minutes ago, pod said:

In fairness to the boy, he was offered a chance, probably much to his surprised, took it, why not.  

But who's responsible for thinking he could be capably of taking the leap from The National League to The Scottish Premiership. 

Yes we gave a him a chance but we soon realised he wasn't up to the task,  hence the reason we had to bring in goal snatcher Nicolai Brock-Madsen  :whistle

3 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Yes we gave a him a chance but we soon realised he wasn't up to the task,  hence the reason we had to bring in goal snatcher Nicolai Brock-Madsen  :whistle

Just when you think things couldn't get worse.

1 hour ago, pod said:

Just when you think things couldn't get worse.

Still can’t believe Birmingham paid £480,000 for him. But then I struggle to see why Oli McBurnie cost Sheffield £20,000,000.

English football transfer fees are feckin nuts.

Edited by Yflab