Tommy

Us v Morton.

Think weve been really good tonight. I know its only Morton but you can only play whats in front of you.

Big difference for me tonight is that I was always confident wed get the goal. For all our possession and territory against United I never felt like we were going to score.

More to come if we keep this up.

Totally dominating but again pretty toothless against a team who are leaking goals. The crosses are just hopeful punts. Need to vary them and actually try and get a teammate and we need more movement in the box.

1 minute ago, munoz said:

Cheers, but I was only having a slight dig at the people who knock Obika.

I wonder if JG will leave him on to score more or give Dennis, Erwin and or Connolly a chance to raise their scoring stats?

We need to bang in a few more against this mob.

Also agree that their strip should not have been permitted !

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Totally dominating but again pretty toothless against a team who are leaking goals. The crosses are just hopeful punts. Need to vary them and actually try and get a teammate and we need more movement in the box.

They are not exactly leaking goals with the exception of last saturday all there games have been tight and they have set up to be compact and hard to break down

4 minutes ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

They are not exactly leaking goals with the exception of last saturday all there games have been tight and they have set up to be compact and hard to break down

Ok. Losing 8 goals in their last 3 games shows a good defence.