St Mirren v Livingstone, 1/4/23

Brilliant 1st half. 2nd half was poor but SR will say its game management. Watt was cool as a cucumber for his goal. Probably should give Gogic Man of the Match but I'm not. Going give it to big Joe. Superb from start to finish. Not one Saints fan can understand why in certain games when we were short of CBs SR never played him. Great servant for the club. Coys

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

Superb Result, I had a feeling we would win when I seen the line up.

Gogic was man of the match and we are a far better team when he is in midfield, big Joe had a great game and brilliant to see Watt of the mark.

Yeah agree with that. 

Gogic was a standout motm. Very impressive considering he's just back from international duty. 

Thought Baccus and Strain also put in a shift which was great to see. 

Bring on the Jambos. 

Delighted, but also peed off with myself. I stuck £5 on 2-2, and because I felt bad about that and Livi got pumped at home by ICT 3-0, I stuck the extra couple of quid in my account on this:

Screenshot2023-04-0118_07_38.png.3891b6aeede4258bb426d2abfd3bb54a.png

I cashed out at half-time, of course!

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:

Brilliant 1st half. 2nd half was poor but SR will say its game management. Watt was cool as a cucumber for his goal. Probably should give Gogic Man of the Match but I'm not. Going give it to big Joe. Superb from start to finish. Not one Saints fan can understand why in certain games when we were short of CBs SR never played him. Great servant for the club. Coys

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

Spot om Garry. Pretty much word for word what i was going to say. 

Fell away in the 2nd half due to missing the drive from O'Hara, but manager got the timing right this time. 

31 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Elvis, Elvis, where the f**k is Elvis. (Rhetorical, of course he's nowhere to be seen after a great day results wise)

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Elvis is here but there was no need for me to come on as we weren't to bad today gave them to much space in the second half but other than that nothing to go on about.

Edited by elvis

8 games to go and 4 points off 3rd place. It must be a fair few years since we've been in this position. 

Obviously it could easily go to fuk, but as things stand , im going to enjoy the dreaming.

Bring on the Jambos. 

17 minutes ago, munoz said:

8 games to go and 4 points off 3rd place. It must be a fair few years since we've been in this position. 

Obviously it could easily go to fuk, but as things stand , im going to enjoy the dreaming.

Bring on the Jambos. 

I've been saying similar all season mate, the signs, for some of us, have been there that we're playing some of the best stuff for many a long year.

I've never bet on us so much as well. :lol:

Only lost 1 from the last 5, decent form going into the Hearts game.

image.thumb.png.7cc63e0f4198bb08d636a973f91a9002.png

Edited by faraway saint