Welcome Stav Mahmani

6 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

Unnecessary posts about a player’s nationality, he’s a St Mirren player we should be making the guy welcome and wishing him the best of luck for his and our season .

Which is what I’ve been saying since my initial posts.

some people just ain’t bright.

Again, your opinion is simply mince.

But….   apologies fartaway - if your mediocrity makes me appear arrogant.  

You posted (I believe) 12 times in this thread alone - none on subject - none welcoming the new player. 

All your other posts were all dismissive attacks on other posters.

My initial post was wholly supportive of the new lad.  That welcome to him has not changed.

Other posters failed to actually understand that.  Quoted others and attributed me.  Not my fault that I had to clarify my feelings on the matter.

Not my fault that you’re a simpleton.

(stating a fact - not arrogance)

On 6/30/2023 at 8:24 AM, FTOF said:

Welcome to the club Stav.

We are a football club, just in case you thought otherwise.

A welcome reminder.

I hope things work out for the young man.

Nothing wrong with political debate.

Happy to throw my bit in on the politics thread from time to time.

A low risk signing that could flourish. Robo must see something and with numbers up front light any little helps. I won't be expecting too much to soon though as it is always tough to settle. 

With Ayunga out till Feb , Main gone and Brophy gone (who will probably spend the season injured every three weeks any for county) we are still well short up front. 

1 hour ago, exiledfan said:

With Ayunga out till Feb 

Sorry, are you sure :unsure:

While still a few months away from returning to action, Ayunga has stepped up his rehabilitation with club physio Gerry Docherty.

Edited by pod

11 minutes ago, pod said:

Sorry, are you sure :unsure:

While still a few months away from returning to action, Ayunga has stepped up his rehabilitation with club physio Gerry Docherty.

That is good news. Will still need a good month after returning to get up to get up to speed. So realistically still October/November till we see the best if him. Hope I'm wrong though. 

Controversial in a political and humanitarian context it may be but I hope we can leave that behind when he actually starts playing. I don’t see Celtic Fans complaining about Japan’s involvement in atrocities committed in WW2. Historical? Yes