St Mirren Vs Forfar

2 hours ago, Warrior Saint said:

Grow up, who cares.

I'm pretty grown up I managed to get a ticket. Not so sure your a grown up though. 

Not entirely sure why my query deemed that response I'm assuming that you must have a micro penis and are overly compensating. 

I think I'll wait to see if this is a REAL glorified friendly before parting with anymore cash. I'm going to the Arbroath game more in hope than conviction of a result that keeps us in the hunt. For some reason my grandson wanted to go tomorrow so I bowed to the pressure but I won't spend another penny on this tournament until I see the same sort of enthusiasm from the players.

On 7/21/2023 at 6:33 AM, stlucifer said:

I think I'll wait to see if this is a REAL glorified friendly before parting with anymore cash. I'm going to the Arbroath game more in hope than conviction of a result that keeps us in the hunt. For some reason my grandson wanted to go tomorrow so I bowed to the pressure but I won't spend another penny on this tournament until I see the same sort of enthusiasm from the players.

Same. If we have a chance of progressing I will 100% go, but if not I will give it a miss. 

2 hours ago, pod said:

:unsure:

We should beat Montrose. If we don't and Forfar beat Arbroath, then I am not going to spend £15 + train fare + 4 hrs of my weekend watch what is a meaningless game. 

I'm a season ticket holder, SMISA member and I was at the Arbroath game...but even I have my limits.

7 minutes ago, W6er said:

We should beat Montrose. If we don't and Forfar beat Arbroath, then I am not going to spend £15 + train fare + 4 hrs of my weekend watch what is a meaningless game. 

I'm a season ticket holder, SMISA member and I was at the Arbroath game...but even I have my limits.

When do we play Montrose again?

2 hours ago, W6er said:

Still :unsure:

3 hours ago, W6er said:

We play Cowdenbeath, then Forfar. I don't want to play Montrose again. The trauma that might cause!

27 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I left it late but still got our own seats. By the looks of it this will be a very small crowd but who could blame them after the last game.

I agree that it will not be a big crowd, but given it's an important game which will hopefully see the side progress to the last 16, I'm surprised folk are not attending in numbers.

2 hours ago, W6er said:

I agree that it will not be a big crowd, but given it's an important game which will hopefully see the side progress to the last 16, I'm surprised folk are not attending in numbers.

I can’t be there but would love to be able to be at the game. Crowd prediction 2350

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

I think I can guarantee one out of two for you.

Bring a brolly. 

Serious question: can you actually enter the ground with an umbrella? I suppose they might allow those wee collapsible ones, but what about a decent sized one?

1 hour ago, Helmettroll said:

They didn't allow it down at Cappielow the other week, 

Aye, but they probably changed their policy especially for us! 😉  But seriously, if you can't take a can of juice to the fitba and lassies get their bags searched, then I can't imagine clubs allowing folk to take umbrellas to the game. 

6 minutes ago, W6er said:

Aye, but they probably changed their policy especially for us! 😉  But seriously, if you can't take a can of juice to the fitba and lassies get their bags searched, then I can't imagine clubs allowing folk to take umbrellas to the game. 

but you can, as I have done in the past, take an umbrella into the stadium.

You could/would have a problem if tried to open it.