St Mirren v Aberdeen SPFL Premiership 27/8/23

shull

1 minute ago, StanleySaint said:

Were the decisions right? If so then it has done its job no matter what you think of it!

Never been about the decision. Slows the game, only moves controversy (their first goal today came from a free kick that was never a free kick & VAR doesn’t check that), makes it near completely pointless in celebrating goals until you know if there will be a check. 

Just now, faraway saint said:

:snore

because MOST fans see it as helping get the CORRECT decision and don't whine when they go against us. 

I’ve told you several times before, it’s NEVER been about that. Why you can’t grasp it is also beyond me. 

Edited by bazil85

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I’ve told you several times before, it’s NEVER been about that. Why you can’t grasp it is also beyond me. 

It's EXACTLY about that, why you don't get it is beyond reasoning. 

You seem to have a problem that it DOESN'T hold up most games and you only WHINE when it suits your agenda.

Jeezo. 

Edited by faraway saint

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

It's EXACTLY about that, why you don't get it is beyond reasoning. 

You seem to have a problem that it DOESN'T hold up most games and you only WHINE when it suits your agenda.

Jeezo. 

Now you’re telling me why I don’t like VAR 😂

It holds up practically every game it’s used. 

F11E87FC-C735-402B-BB38-FCFDF1FA5B3F.jpeg

2 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

My last post on this subject, when people question the Kibble decision you say it was democratic, VAR was the same, practice what you preach!

I haven’t remotely said it shouldn't be in place. We were correct in voting for VAR because a democratic majority wanted us to. 

My point is it seems utterly baffling to me when you look at how much it ruins the game. (My opinion) 

Maybe avoid the made up, unsubstantiated claims? 🤷‍♂️

It says a lot about this team that we fought back from being a goal down and are disappointed with a draw. However, we played them off the park today and I am gutted to lose like that, but proud of the team. 

I hope the lads can pick themselves up and get a result next weekend at Livingston(?). 

Football is becoming a pile of shite. Good goals scored suddenly cancelled for reasons  no-one in the ground knew about. Goals disallowed when even the players of the team favoured have not claimed. Genuinely think in a few years attendances will fall because people are pissed off watching games being decided by people not in the ground with no interest in the flow of the game. Also why does an obvious penalty like ours today require such a !ong check?  If the criteria is clear and obvious five minutes is a joke. All you online watchers can fuc k off but we who attend are becoming fedup.