St. Mirren v Hearts 23/9

TPAFKA Jersey 2

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^^ Jackanory anyone?

Anyhow, over on the Hearts forum there plenty of concern about today's game so I'm going for 2-0. 

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/201800-official-st-mirren-v-heart-of-midlothian-thread/page/6/

Christ i thought we had moaners..... love about this unfair relegation pish with Covid...  league didnt lie and eh they lost to us..

Same again today....love to see them cry again....sun is shining

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^^ Jackanory anyone?

Anyhow, over on the Hearts forum there plenty of concern about today's game so I'm going for 2-0. 

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/201800-official-st-mirren-v-heart-of-midlothian-thread/page/6/

Had a read over some of this and Jeez…. They really dislike us. 

Back on to the game - will be a tough test for us, maybe the 3rd/4th team in the country in terms of budget and size - however - we seem to be able to punch above our weight just now. 

I think this will be a very tight game, much like the 2-2 last season. I’m going for an optimistic 2-1 to us. 

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^^ Jackanory anyone?

No, wrong again!  It would have been "Jackanory" as you put it if I had claimed to be at that match.  I admitted I wasn't at it as I was too young to attend football when that match was played.

If my posts upset you why don't you put me on ignore like you claimed you were going to do?  Either that or stop being a troll.