St. Mirren v Hearts 23/9

TPAFKA Jersey 2

47 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Karaoke time when we pump them eh @TPAFKA Jersey 2???????

Usually a good match against the Jambos. Always a good atmosphere. 

Another test for our team against a team likely to be in the top 4 and competing deep in the cups. 

Would be good to see O’Hara back in for this game. 

No doubt mate, no doubt. Looking forward to it. 👍

4 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

First time I’ve ever started a match thread. Wooohooo!

I am doing so because I’ve just bought my tickets and was surprised how few were available.

@W6er may want to consider one of his dot counts. Very impressive looking numbers with still over a week to go. 

One game at a time! But I will do... :) 

5 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I am doing so because I’ve just bought my tickets and was surprised how few were available.

@W6er may want to consider one of his dot counts. Very impressive looking numbers with still over a week to go. 

Going mate with my boy.... be good to catch up

I got my ticket for this one but the ticket website had a meltdown when i paid for my easter road ticket.  Took the money but never offered any means of recording my details for postage.  Doesn't matter anyway as they never seem to get round to posting away paper tickets properly so I'll get it at the ground on Saturday.

With a ful house and a bus full of maroon clad twats to accompany me across the country the prospect of a win is very exciting.

On 9/15/2023 at 12:51 PM, Albanian Buddy said:

Karaoke time when we pump them eh @TPAFKA Jersey 2???????

Usually a good match against the Jambos. Always a good atmosphere. 

Another test for our team against a team likely to be in the top 4 and competing deep in the cups. 

Would be good to see O’Hara back in for this game. 

After a full match yesterday I would say that is on the cards, why would it not be?

On 9/15/2023 at 11:33 AM, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I enjoy dot counting...but, the ticketing website seems to have made it redundant:

Screenshot2023-09-1723_22_55.png.a7621f9be78871992782d680baab5705.png

I logged in to have a look how many tickets we'd sold and the whole stadium's dots are displayed... 😮 

10 hours ago, W6er said:

I enjoy dot counting...but, the ticketing website seems to have made it redundant:

Screenshot2023-09-1723_22_55.png.a7621f9be78871992782d680baab5705.png

I logged in to have a look how many tickets we'd sold and the whole stadium's dots are displayed... 😮 

Join the dots instead.

Might be fun.

9 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Why redundant? They still need to be counted do they not?

When you could only see a couple of sections of a stand, it wasn't instantly apparent how many seats were free; part of the fun was the surprise I got when a particular section had sold a lot of seats. But now I can see at a glance how well they're selling all around the ground. I will still endeavour to do a dot count, but the surprise element has gone, which detracts from the whole dot-counting experience, IMHO.

I might just take screen prints from now on. 😕

When you could only see a couple of sections of a stand, it wasn't instantly apparent how many seats were free; part of the fun was the surprise I got when a particular section had sold a lot of seats. But now I can see at a glance how well they're selling all around the ground. I will still endeavour to do a dot count, but the surprise element has gone, which detracts from the whole dot-counting experience, IMHO.
I might just take screen prints from now on. [emoji53]
West Stand 478 seats
TFS............ 179 seats
Main Stand 285 seats

Total...........942 seats