Ross County v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 28/11/23

shull

Well I swam against the tide on Saturday when most folk thought we were shite, but not tonight. That was truly woeful. Our passing is diabolical. 
Again the defence looks ok but everything else is murder polis.

Hard to single anyone out either, but the front two have been poor, just not their night. I’d persevere with Mandron a little longer, but I wouldn’t be gutted to see Greive getting hooked at half time. 

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Well I swam against the tide on Saturday when most folk thought we were shite, but not tonight. That was truly woeful. Our passing is diabolical. 
Again the defence looks ok but everything else is murder polis.

Hard to single anyone out either, but the front two have been poor, just not their night. I’d persevere with Mandron a little longer, but I wouldn’t be gutted to see Greive getting hooked at half time. 

Not most folk, a few who jump in with negative mince almost every game.

I was swimming with you.....................but you need to ditch the water wings, holding me back. 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

You would say that wouldn’t you. first I’ve heard of ‘borderline outside the box’ fouls, not being penalties 😂😂😂😂😂 

I think you need to ask mummy what borderline means compared to a stonewall penalty. :lol:

Christ, you're hard work, but I've heard that's your normal outside the forum. :wink: