Dundee v St. Mirren, Armistice Day

W6er

Sounds like it was blessing that I had to go out and miss the 2nd half...  Think we've all noticed certain players have lost a bit of form these last few games.. which often seems to happen when players are not playing for a contract..  not wanting any unnecessary injuries kind of... and with a transfer window on the horizon...just a coincidence maybe... 

20 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I was never upset, I simply tried to educate you. I know. My bad. You refuse to learn.

"In the 1860s, "snowflake" was used by abolitionists in Missouri to refer to those who opposed the abolition of slavery. The term referred to the color of snow, referring to valuing white people over black people."

Still... You know best! 😂😂😂

Nope, you claimed my use of ‘snowflake’ was racist.

It’s was embarrassing how upset you got (especially when you were completely wrong). The straw reaching told me with certainty you were upset. 

54 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Seems strange BEK is absolutely fine with abusing (by his take on abuse) some people, but not others. Some would call it clear double standards. 

He lied.

You believed the lie and tried to use it against me as deflection.

Business as usual then.

One day you might get something right boo boy.

😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

He lied.

You believed the lie and tried to use it against me as deflection.

Business as usual then.

One day you might get something right boo boy.

😂😂😂😂

Calling someone a liar seems like abuse by your absurd standards. You’re a serial abuser. 😲

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

I didn't.

Wrong again.

Misquoted out of desperation yet again.

Give up whilst you are behind.

Some people might rather talk about the match than see you humiliate yourself. 

You claimed I was using a racist term by using snowflake. It was embarrassing. 

5 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Calling someone a liar seems like abuse by your absurd standards. You’re a serial abuser. 😲

You claimed I was using a racist term by using snowflake. It was embarrassing. 

He made a statement/accusation that was absolutely without truth.

You then tried to build on it without bothering to check facts. No surprise there. 

How about just not replying and letting the good people of the forum discuss more important matters?

13 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

He made a statement/accusation that was absolutely without truth.

You then tried to build on it without bothering to check facts. No surprise there. 

How about just not replying and letting the good people of the forum discuss more important matters?

👀👀👀 as said many times before, happy to. You begged for it then came crawling back. 

But cool, let’s try it again. You’ve embarrassed yourself enough for the day anyway. 

3 hours ago, Albanian Buddy said:

How come we only hear from you when we are losing games Bhoy?

Troll on…

Please take your tedious trolling shite elsewhere.

This website is becoming more and more about tedious trolling and pointscoring with every passing week.

An embarrassment to the good name of St. Mirren FC.

Crack on you bunch of saddos.

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Nachmani. 

Still wrong.

His name according to our official website is:

STAV NAHMANI

“Stav Nahmani joined St Mirren on loan from Maccabi Haifa until the end of the 2023/24 season with the Buddies holding an option to make the transfer permanent. “

He is a very young player who is having to deal with some personal issues back home while trying to settle in this country. For you to suggest he goes “back up the road” because he can’t get in the starting lineup is fcuking ridiculous. 

4 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Sounds like it was blessing that I had to go out and miss the 2nd half...  Think we've all noticed certain players have lost a bit of form these last few games.. which often seems to happen when players are not playing for a contract..  not wanting any unnecessary injuries kind of... and with a transfer window on the horizon...just a coincidence maybe... 

no

just a gutless bunch who think the only letters in team are m&e