Heart of Midlothian v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 23/12/23

shull

22 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

I watched Aberdeen last night they were utter gash, and very lucky to get the win,  I'm a glass half empty type guy when it comes to Saints but I'll be disappointed if we can't take points off that Aberdeen team

Hearts are not great either.... If the team believe they can get a result they will 

I’m with you on this, both are ordinary at best. I think we may sneak a win tomorrow.

1 hour ago, The Original 59er said:

I will probably regret this comment....................... I know that Shankland is being touted as an ugly sister's recruit and having scored a few in the last 10 games or so but I said before he carries too much weight and is a petulant child if things don't go his way.

I would take a point if offered just now, but I live in greater hope 🤞 :clapping

Nah you won't,  Mr No Nonsense himself {does what it says on the tin} Marcus won't give him a sniff one of the best defenders in the league 

And there's what's wrong with our fans those 2 posts above .Stop being deluded we have no chance tomorrow  or against Aberdeen. 
If we were sitting top of the league with maximum points, having scored 150, concede none and won the League Cup ... the above post would still be exactly the same. [emoji849]

As I've said before there isn't really much between the teams 3rd to 12th and it's on the day, fine margins and all that - last few games I've felt we just aren't quite clicking. Hope we go with two up top as we have the talent to worry them. O'hara's form is a bit of a concern but hopefully he's back on it on Saturday. Hearts will be well up for it after beating Celtic but we are a decent side so have nothing to fear. It's another one of those that if we could get a win it cements our challenge for a European place and a defeat will see us dragged back into the pack.

Tight game, 2-1 Saints with Nahamni getting the winner COYS !!!

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Disappointed that Nahmani has been dropped already. 
One really good performance followed by one not so good (when everyone else was shite too) and out he goes. Not really fair when you consider the chances other strikers have had. 

Could be an injury or a bug. Connor is struggling with a bug at the moment. 

13 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Disappointed that Nahmani has been dropped already. 
One really good performance followed by one not so good (when everyone else was shite too) and out he goes. Not really fair when you consider the chances other strikers have had. 

Especially with Halkett playing for the first time after being out for a while.

He's slow when fully fit and Nahmani's pace could have caused him problems.

4 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

Games against the Hearts are usually 50/50.  I think we've got a decent record against them have we not?

Anyway, "it's the most wonderful time of the year" so let's make mincemeat out of the jambos.

Great post.