Heart of Midlothian v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 23/12/23

shull

On 12/19/2023 at 9:03 AM, elvis said:

1 point at a push from next 4 games.

Sadly I believe this to be true. In fact, if we're only talking league games then I'd extend it to our next 5 games. Of course we can get 3 points at home Killie, but if we play as we have in all matches recently bar the RossCo home game, then I fear a point is more likely. Can't see us getting anything away at Hearts/Aberdeen, or at home to Celtic/Rangers. Unless of course we can unexpectedly return to our early season form.

4 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Sadly I believe this to be true. In fact, if we're only talking league games then I'd extend it to our next 5 games. Of course we can get 3 points at home Killie, but if we play as we have in all matches recently bar the RossCo home game, then I fear a point is more likely. Can't see us getting anything away at Hearts/Aberdeen, or at home to Celtic/Rangers. Unless of course we can unexpectedly return to our early season form.

Well, we unexpectedly lost our early season form, so I don't see why not.

In fact, I expect us to unexpectedly return to our early season form. :D

16 minutes ago, Slarti said:

Ahhhh but did we?? Or did we all expect to lose it at some point? In other words, did we all really expect to lose our unexpectedly good early season form and resume with a more expected shite form? I expect so.

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

Just now, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Ahhhh but did we?? Or did we all expect to lose it at some point? In other words, did we all really expect to lose our unexpectedly good early season form and resume with a more expected shite form? I expect so.

I expected you to get a bit carried away with all this expectation.

18 minutes ago, Slarti said:

I expected you to post that, unexpectedly.

(as I typed “unexpectedly” it began to take the shape of “not a real word”.   Spooky.)

7 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I'm not quite sure why the feeling is so negative as, while we've been up and down the rest of the league/teams have been similar.

Hearts have only won 3 from 8 at home this season.

Kilmarnock won 1 from 9 away games.

Aberdeen won 2 from 7 at home. (Aberdeen currently 0-1 down at home to Livingston, albeit only 30 odd minutes gone) 

Celtic, well, the positive is we're at home and were unfortunate to lose at Parkhead only a few weeks ago.

How will it all spin out, who knows but it's hardly the gloomy outlook, when you look at OTHER teams, that seems to have overcome some of the support. 

Edited by faraway saint

On 12/20/2023 at 12:56 PM, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I watched Aberdeen last night they were utter gash, and very lucky to get the win,  I'm a glass half empty type guy when it comes to Saints but I'll be disappointed if we can't take points off that Aberdeen team

Hearts are not great either.... If the team believe they can get a result they will 

I watched Aberdeen last night they were utter gash, and very lucky to get the win,  I'm a glass half empty type guy when it comes to Saints but I'll be disappointed if we can't take points off that Aberdeen team
Hearts are not great either.... If the team believe they can get a result they will 
Don't know if you've been watching us. We've been the same.

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

I will probably regret this comment....................... I know that Shankland is being touted as an ugly sister's recruit and having scored a few in the last 10 games or so but I said before he carries too much weight and is a petulant child if things don't go his way.

I would take a point if offered just now, but I live in greater hope 🤞 :clapping

5 minutes ago, The Original 59er said:

I will probably regret this comment....................... I know that Shankland is being touted as an ugly sister's recruit and having scored a few in the last 10 games or so but I said before he carries too much weight and is a petulant child if things don't go his way.

I would take a point if offered just now, but I live in greater hope 🤞 :clapping

He's scored 13 goals this season, not bad for a fatty. 🤣🤣🤣