St Mirren v Kilmarnock, Sat 11th May, 3pm

After yesterday's stunning performance we have to believe we can win this and seal the europen place the players, manager and support deserve. 

Dundee are away to Hearts, a home win but, as its in our own hands, let's beat Killie to make it another Saturday to remember. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, pod said:

Lets go out and win our remaining three games. 😜

Certainly should be able to win the home ties. Killie have had a day less to recover from what must have been a gruelling contest with 10 men and losing Wright for the game should aid us. We have already beaten Hearts. The game v Celtic could well depend on what they need to do. 

Edited by stlucifer

As with Saints 90% of me thinks we should do it on Saturday, however 10% of me thinks big crowd expecting at home will we do it when these games we have traditionally messed it up. 

I'm going for a very late 1-0 win for saints with the goal coming in last 10 minutes. 

Incidentally, I don't see Hearts beating Dundee as a given. Dundee have pulled off some good results to get in the top 6 as well and hearts really have nothing much to play for. 

Gogic's new contract will surely put a spring in our step on Saturday. Great opportunity to celebrate prolonging his stay with us and collect 3 points at the same time.

Before the the Dundee game, I said we owed them one after they hammered us 4-0 at Dens before Christmas, and sure enough the lads delivered. Same goes this week. We owe Kilmarnock one after the 5-2 hammering at Rugby park. This time we're at home, so........

COYS!!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, pondsman said:

Gogic's new contract will surely put a spring in our step on Saturday. Great opportunity to celebrate prolonging his stay with us and collect 3 points at the same time.

Before the the Dundee game, I said we owed them one after they hammered us 4-0 at Dens before Christmas, and sure enough the lads delivered. Same goes this week. We owe Kilmarnock one after the 5-2 hammering at Rugby park. This time we're at home, so........

COYS!!

I agree that we owe them one and after the last two performances we could easily get the 3 points and that would be pretty much Europe in the bag.

I certainly don't get the negativity of us qualifying for Europe, it's another sign we are a club on the up and while I wouldn't see us having a long run, who cares. 

Edited by faraway saint