Season Tickets 2024/25

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5% increase to one of the lowest priced in the SPL is hardly the end of the world, how else do you expect SMFC to pay salaries which are not stagnant or increased costs without detriment to the playing squad?

I am surprised that they were able to keep it to only 5%

Well done to the club in keeping the rise to just 5% . Β 
Β 

I will certainly be taking advantage of the early bird offer as I’m sure many thousands more will .
Good to see the family stand offer again & the new Youth inventive. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Really couldn’t care less if some Auld fart taxi / private hire tosser decides not to buy - he won’t be missed. πŸ‘‹Β 

Β Is anyone else experiencing difficulties in renewing their season tickets online?

I have been trying for the past hour or so to renew without success.

There appears to be a 'glitch' in the system and I can't get through on the phone for assistance in resolving the problem.

6 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Anyone know what the difference is between the loyalty and early bird deals?Β 

Loyalty for existing season ticket holders and earlybird allows newbie's to get discount prices for next season.

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, pondsman said:

Also having problems with the website. Asking for proof of ID despite the fact that I am an existing ST holder. Won't accept picture of my driving licence when I try to upload it.Β 

Same here just keeps jumping back to start then you have to wait to start over again Looks like a visit to ticket office.

I couldn't renew because the system wouldn't recognise my wife's birthday. She's still a full ST holder so I don't know why it mattered. I ended up going down to the TO and renewing in person.

I went down to ticket office today never even bothered stopping the que was like a Saturday afternoon. Guess most folk are having problems trying to renew on line.

1 hour ago, elvis said:

I went down to ticket office today never even bothered stopping the que was like a Saturday afternoon. Guess most folk are having problems trying to renew on line.

I had to go to the TO twice today. Went down, paid for my tickets, got home and, when I got the Email they had given me the wrong seats. I had to go back and get the thing sorted out. On the plus side, the girls in the office were their usual polite, helpful selves.

16 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Anyone know what the difference is between the loyalty and early bird deals?Β 

42D20C7B-FBB3-41AC-AAEA-65E77683EA12.jpeg

Loyalty period is to give exclusive access to season ticket holders to retain their seat at a discount.

Early bird period is when all seats are up for grabs (including unrenewed Season ticket holder seats) with early bird discount. So if you haven't renewed by then as a season ticket holder, someone could snap up your seat before you get the chance to buy it again.

On 5/16/2024 at 4:55 PM, northstbuddie said:

Β Is anyone else experiencing difficulties in renewing their season tickets online?

I have been trying for the past hour or so to renew without success.

There appears to be a 'glitch' in the system and I can't get through on the phone for assistance in resolving the problem.

Got through on the phone this morning and got my booking done in 7 minutes thanks to the helpful member of staff.

If you are experiencing difficulties online just phone the ticket office for a quick resolution of the problem.

22 hours ago, FTOF said:

Loyalty period is to give exclusive access to season ticket holders to retain their seat at a discount.

Early bird period is when all seats are up for grabs (including unrenewed Season ticket holder seats) with early bird discount. So if you haven't renewed by then as a season ticket holder, someone could snap up your seat before you get the chance to buy it again.

πŸ‘πŸ»