Paisley Pubs

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

I see the Kelburne bar has re opened.

What was Dezarows is also re-opening.The lassie that has Kilty/Caffufals/Tartan Rose has taken it over so I expect it to be a decent pub.

Also The College Bar is closing and changing to a restaurant.

Btw , wednesday was a regular for some of the younger camphill teachers. if your reading this .... Hi Miss Millar !! wub.png

It was actually Mrs Miller . . . she's still around I see her at Morrison's on Falside Road occasionally. Don't remember seeing her in Paris though . . .

Guest somner9

Thanks for your replies about pubs in Silk Street. Does the name Tall Bar or Toll Troll Bar mean anything to anybody? Again it was supposed to be in Silk Street but not sure when

Fixed! and i know who drinks there?whistling.gif

The Toll Bar was on Gauze Street at the junction of Incle Street, roughly where the gable end at Dominos (former Clydesdale Bank) is. It was demolished to make way for the dual carriageway created when the Mill Street area was redeveloped to create the council buildings. Pictures of it are available in the usual Paisley history books.

• 1 month later...