What Positions Do We Need Strengthened For Next Season

I feel Imo we need 2 fullbacks as no Competition for Naisy or Kelly even more so if Kelly is centre half and with looking likely Tess is off may get shot down here but need a full back who has experience and knows league could do lot worse than bring back vanzy knows the club and worked with Murray at Dumbarton ? Also few strikers proven at championship level and Goodwin type player if he's away would love Thompson and Goodwin to stay but who knows what new gaffer wants everyone's thoughts?

Edited by LanarkshireBuddie

I feel Imo we need 2 fullbacks as no Competition for Naisy or Kelly even more so if Kelly is centre half and with looking likely Tess is off may get shot down here but need a full back who has experience and knows league could do lot worse than bring back vanzy knows the club and worked with Murray at Dumbarton ? Also few strikers proven at championship level and Goodwin type player if he's away would love Thompson and Goodwin to stay but who knows what new gaffer wants everyone's thoughts?

Van Zanten ffs, we want to be challenging at at the top end of the league, we aren't dumbarton.

Murray knows we need better players than the likes of that to get out the championship.

I cant believe that was AFTER an edit ! 1eye.gif