Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

52 minutes ago, Drew said:

5' 6" defender???:o

FFS, I'm taller than that (at the start of the day at any rate).

Unless he wears platforms and a top hat, he's not for me.  Surely there's a panto that could find a role for him:ph34r:

Yeah , why dont we find out where Gary Kenneth is these days and sign him instead. He`s 6`4` so that means he is a full Eight inches better than this guy.

It is of course a proven scientific fact that bigger players are always better. :huh::unsure:

1 hour ago, Drew said:

5' 6" defender???:o

FFS, I'm taller than that (at the start of the day at any rate).

Unless he wears platforms and a top hat, he's not for me.  Surely there's a panto that could find a role for him:ph34r:

He's a leftback so size isn't really a problem. It didn't exactly help Sergei Baltacha or Ricky Robb when they were played there.

35 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Yeah , why dont we find out where Gary Kenneth is these days and sign him instead. He`s 6`4` so that means he is a full Eight inches better than this guy.

It is of course a proven scientific fact that bigger players are always better. :huh::unsure:

FFS :lol:

Seriously mate? Surely you've been frequenting this site for long enough to know better.

Waters has a decent pedigree but assumed we would be looking at more experienced players but he may as well join the Feegie Young Team.Ya Bas.

Turner hasn't scored in 2 years and we have plenty of those but I'll trust JR.

Edited by Sonny

6 minutes ago, Drew said:

Is he a full back? If there is anything in the rumour, I'm wondering if it fuels the other rumour that Naismith might be set for a move.

Yeah, left-sided. Irvine to move across, presumably.

I guess if there's even a token cash offer on the table for Naismith, we'll be taking it. He's not quite kicked on as a player in the way I expected him to, so maybe the time is right for a move. 

1 minute ago, Magic Monkey said:

Yeah, left-sided. Irvine to move across, presumably.

I guess if there's even a token cash offer on the table for Naismith, we'll be taking it. He's not quite kicked on as a player in the way I expected him to, so maybe the time is right for a move. 

Aye, I imagine we'd accept an offer. Jason has certainly improved in the last couple of weeks, and is more like the player he was. Ideally, I would like him to stay, but we need to be realistic.

One other question, how long has Naismith been at the club? Would we be due any development fee? Sorry, that's two questions....

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Aye, I imagine we'd accept an offer. Jason has certainly improved in the last couple of weeks, and is more like the player he was. Ideally, I would like him to stay, but we need to be realistic.

One other question, how long has Naismith been at the club? Would we be due any development fee? Sorry, that's two questions....

Naismith been linked with Aberdeen in the past. Possibility the boy Storie has been used as a part deal for Naismith?

^^^ played.

Naismith will probably go onto become a decent player; it's a good time for him to move on if that's going to happen. I'd be surprised if he has a shot at getting a game for Aberdeen, but if he does, fair play to him and I hope he does well. 

Mebbe JR could bring his boots to the Ton game...

27 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

^^^ played.

Naismith will probably go onto become a decent player; it's a good time for him to move on if that's going to happen. I'd be surprised if he has a shot at getting a game for Aberdeen, but if he does, fair play to him and I hope he does well. 

Mebbe JR could bring his boots to the Ton game...

If i remember correctly, their right back Shay Logan is either having trouble settling up here or he hasnt moved his family north of the border, so theres a chance he may move on back down south opening up a place for Naisy.