Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

I'm hearing that we have a trialist left back with us since yesterday, no info on who the player is but perhaps not a bad thing as other clubs may be interested.

Here is hoping they are good and get signed up to a real long deal so we can finally spend a summer where Left Back is not an issue!

Edited by Mainstand Sweary Mob

I'm hearing that we have a trialist left back with us since yesterday, no info on who the player is but perhaps not a bad thing as other clubs may be interested.

Saw him in training yesterday morning....did quite a few pasa dobles and a cheeky wee tango before putting in a great cross. whistling.gif

I'm hearing we don't have anyone on trial.

Edited by davidg

Fair enough, but my source spoke to a club director so no reason to believe it wasn't accurate info.

A couple of people have said the same to me and also FTOF mentioned a trialist from Carlisle.

I asked a couple of players, 1 who's a good mate and both said we've had nobody in. If we had someone he would have told me not to mention names.

Sounds like we've still got some money to spend which is good.