Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

From P&B ......... Treasure it.

It was AFC's AGM last night. I always get a laugh at Gannon (Daily ranger) report from the 2012 AGM. Here's a taster.
"There were barely 100 on Wednesday and they were so apathetic it looked like a struggle to find the energy to even raise a hand to vote.
The crowds are on the slide again as well so here’s a club that could do with a shake from top to bottom to wake it from its slumber.
You’d need to whisper it in the Granite City but Aberdeen should be looking to Rangers and Charles Green for inspiration.
Green might not be for everyone but not many can argue with what he’s achieved by leading from the front, banging on doors and shouting his cause from the rooftops.
The result? Millions in the bank, thousands in the stands and the image created of a club that is up for a fight.
Who knows where it might end? But the contrast at Pittodrie is startling."
Well he was right, the contrast is startling.

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Edited by shull

Liking the direction of travel at the moment. Rangers who are skint will now have to double their pay to McCoist when they can least afford the salary increase, may not get all the Telfer transfer money, will have £250k of TV money withheld by the SPFL, sued by Alexander and are currently depending on a £3m loan from Ashley to keep them going until the end of the month and now Ashley and RIFC have to face the SFA in January over his involvement / influence at the club :-) The scene is all set for Paul Murray to launch another failed bid to buy the club.

Is Somers really resurrecting this old trick again?

His statement reads: "In these past 12 months, I have been surprised at a number of things. Firstly, the highly negative aspect of most of the media reporting regarding Rangers.

"Secondly, because it is clear to me that a stronger Rangers is good for Scottish football, I have been very disappointed to realise that outside of Ibrox, there sadly still exists a great deal of anti-Rangers feeling, perhaps (although I hope not) even in the football establishment."

post-7588-0-20337200-1419252457_thumb.jppost-7588-0-71180800-1419253214_thumb.jp

Get that drawbridge back up David!!!

I wonder if the seige mentallity will draw in the desperate bluenoses!lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Edited by stlucifer

His statement reads: "In these past 12 months, I have been surprised at a number of things. Firstly, the highly negative aspect of most of the media reporting regarding Rangers.

"Secondly, because it is clear to me that a stronger Rangers is good for Scottish football, I have been very disappointed to realise that outside of Ibrox, there sadly still exists a great deal of anti-Rangers feeling, perhaps (although I hope not) even in the football establishment."

I wonder if the seige mentallity will draw in the desperate bluenoses!lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Hate Rangers? How can we still hate something that no longer exists? Oh.... Thatcher. Saville. The Bib Strip.

Edited by pozbaird

This was Charles Green trick; blame all shortcomings on 3rd parties. It never addressed the overspends, poor football and bonus culture back then and it's incredible its being used again. This is the equivalent of Rangers farting then holding their nose and pointing at everyone else.

Their AGM isn't going to plan

Just a chorus of boos and chants of spivs out

Are they genuinely conducting their AGM from a wee tent at the centre circle on the Ibrox pitch, to shareholders in the stands? Seen some photos on Twitter, but not sure if its a wind-up. Has to be, no?

Edited by Drew