Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

But this could throw a spanner in their works Bluto.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/deloitte-raises-concerns-over-whytes-battle-with-rangers.22309772

Good old Whyte. He is the man they can't shake off!!!!! :lol:lol:lol :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

The Grayskull air is thick with flying spanners... :)

Can the fans be happy that Green has walked away with a million£...? And that their inept diddy league manager is on over £800,000? Even an SPL manager, such as DL isnae worth that...

I find this wee article enlightening, especially as a MSM Sports reporter has been aided in his understanding by a member of his business reporting section.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/rangers/question-time-on-rangers-accounts-138068n.22315330

The Grayskull air is thick with flying spanners... smile.png

Can the fans be happy that Green has walked away with a million£...? And that their inept diddy league manager is on over £800,000? Even an SPL manager, such as DL isnae worth that...

I find this wee article enlightening, especially as a MSM Sports reporter has been aided in his understanding by a member of his business reporting section.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/rangers/question-time-on-rangers-accounts-138068n.22315330

Wow now even MSM are getting it. The accounts simply confirmed what we knew T'rangers are Fooked. Stockbridge had told us there was around £11 million left in June. I'm not sure what £4.5million season ticket money means. Does that mean there is only £4.5 m left of season ticket money or does it mean that the accounts only include £4.5m of season ticket sale with about the same still to come. Either way July, Aug,Sept that suggest that they have lost another £3m plus extras for new signings and various board room shenanigans. I'd guess that losses this season will ramp up. Incidentally the holding company's turnover is less than half of the old club's. That strongly suggests that the spivs have installed a pipeline syphoning cash straight into their pockets.

I'm not sure if I agree that they are going under in November but will definitely be struggling to make it to the end of the season. Particularly if as I believe is the case, PAYE, VAT and NICs are being withheld to year end.

Edited by insaintee

Wow now even MSM are getting it. The accounts simply confirmed what we knew T'rangers are Fooked. Stockbridge had told us there was around £11 million left in June. I'm not sure what £4.5million season ticket money means. Does that mean there is only £4.5 m left of season ticket money or does it mean that the accounts only include £4.5m of season ticket sale with about the same still to come. Either way July, Aug,Sept that suggest that they have lost another £3m plus extras for new signings and various board room shenanigans. I'd guess that losses this season will ramp up. Incidentally the holding company's turnover is less than half of the old club's. That strongly suggests that the spivs have installed a pipeline syphoning cash straight into their pockets.

I'm not sure if I agree that they are going under in November but will definitely be struggling to make it to the end of the season. Particularly if as I believe is the case, PAYE, VAT and NICs are being withheld to year end.

If not November, then I still have a belief in Santa.

I'm deliberately avoiding names,the brothers from Greenock that have a substantial stake in Newco. Has anyone heard of unsavory business practices they've been involved previously?

Have you been looking at The Scottish Football Monitor, at all in the past few months? Things were discussed in there, but past 'involvements' are now passed, I would think.

The brothers, it seems, are no less savoury than those who currently control Newco.

Have you been looking at The Scottish Football Monitor, at all in the past few months? Things were discussed in there, but past 'involvements' are now passed, I would think.

The brothers, it seems, are no less savoury than those who currently control Newco.

I would guess you're incorrect there,

I would guess you're incorrect there,

Depends on how you want to interpret my words. :)

Eta: the SFA appears to have accepted that they are fit and proper persons to be associated with a new football club.

Who are we (or the Berrz) to quibble?

Edited by bluto

Oh dear the video has been removed.

Did it show our handsome heroes in a non-handsome hero light?

Theres plenty more vids of the incident on Youtube, just look for "armed forces day ibrox 2013"

Uniformed thugs/fuds.

It did im afraid.

Dancing in front of the ogres while dubious songs were being sung... official sources say its unclear whether the troops were joining in the singing ! huh.png

It was a breakaway 'force'... Oh they were... they were like a Take That audience... loadsa wee fannies

Edited by Vambo57

Fat Sally has agreed a pay cut.......................£400,000 a year from £833,000.

His current wages cant be far off 3\4 of our total wage bill for a year!!

Madness to win the 3rd division title and to get no where in any cups. If they go into Administration again then there should be no third chance.

Fat Sally has agreed a pay cut.......................£400,000 a year from £833,000.

Madness to win the 3rd division title and to get no where in any cups. If they go into Administration again then there should be no third chance.

Don't mean to be pedantic (whistling.gif ) but they wouldn't be going into administration AGAIN. It would be the first time for this new entity.lol.gif

Ally doesn't do walking away.

Little wonder

From a Paper today ...

' Blue Vermin ( deceased ) missed out on a share of a payout from Setanta because technically they don't exist.

Clubs in SPL between 2009 and 2012 received a final payment dividend from the Company.

Blue Vermin ( deceased ) got nothing because they were classed as a Club which no longer exists after liquidation in 2012. '

Technicality - that's a guid yin.

f**kEM !

From a Paper today ...

' Blue Vermin ( deceased ) missed out on a share of a payout from Setanta because technically they don't exist.

Clubs in SPL between 2009 and 2012 received a final payment dividend from the Company.

Blue Vermin ( deceased ) got nothing because they were classed as a Club which no longer exists after liquidation in 2012. '

Technicality - that's a guid yin.

f**kEM !

It beggars belief that a thread about Rangers should be one of the longest ever threads on a St Mirren forum.

They are dead. Gone. A new shiny replacement club is on the way, rampaging through the lower leagues and will reach the SPL in 2 years where they will pillage their way through the rest of the teams just like their previous incarnation.

This is as sure a thing as sure can be.

So chill, relax and enjoy the couple of years of peace and quiet before Bigotfest returns in all its glory.

I know I'm trying to.

What's stopping you guys?

It beggars belief that a thread about Rangers should be one of the longest ever threads on a St Mirren forum.

They are dead. Gone. A new shiny replacement club is on the way, rampaging through the lower leagues and will reach the SPL in 2 years where they will pillage their way through the rest of the teams just like their previous incarnation.

This is as sure a thing as sure can be.

So chill, relax and enjoy the couple of years of peace and quiet before Bigotfest returns in all its glory.

I know I'm trying to.

What's stopping you guys?

There is so much more to enjoy than you are obviously able to see and understand.

This current 'shiny replacement club' is under massive stress, being ripped asunder by pirates. Mr Bumble, the Beadle, has a deeper understanding of 'shiny replacement club' and its impossible economic conundrum than you have.

At long last, some Berrz are starting to see the light. :)

If the 'agm' goes ahead on schedule there will be more interesting fireworks.

Like publishing of accounts, it looks like 'shiny replacement club' might not hold its AGM to schedule, either. (Which rather buggers up my prediction of a November denouement....)

'shiny replacement club' may briefly limp along but it will NOT be returning in all its 'glory'.

We are enjoying it.

f**king bliss and hilarious so it is.

I think i'll expire with too much joyous celebration when The Newcunto F.C. die tae.

Hip Hip f**king Hooray !

There is so much more to enjoy than you are obviously able to see and understand.

This current 'shiny replacement club' is under massive stress, being ripped asunder by pirates. Mr Bumble, the Beadle, has a deeper understanding of 'shiny replacement club' and its impossible economic conundrum than you have.

At long last, some Berrz are starting to see the light. smile.png

If the 'agm' goes ahead on schedule there will be more interesting fireworks.

Like publishing of accounts, it looks like 'shiny replacement club' might not hold its AGM to schedule, either. (Which rather buggers up my prediction of a November denouement....)

'shiny replacement club' may briefly limp along but it will NOT be returning in all its 'glory'.

I agree that there's enjoyment to be had but you guys are obsessed with this club.