Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

I blame Peter Lawwell lol.gif

Arise Sir Peterpunk.gif

Nothing to do with Peter Lawwell - he's not had time to engineer The Sevco's demise - he's been too busy shitting himself with the 11-1 vote being smashed and the gruesome twosome's iron grip on our top flight game being loosened for all time.

Tick fcuking tock.

You know that, I know that but the blue knuckle draggers are convinced it's a conspiracylol.giflol.giflol.gif

The Sevco in disarray, warring factions, crap manager, Walter does do walking away, dodgy directors, losing money (again) hand over fist...

Meanwhile across the city...

The Green Brigade in disarray, warring factions, crap manager, section 111 closed, political agendas, until the last rebel shoite...

Don't you just love them? Please, no-one answer that.

<QUOTE>

According to the inspectors, the inquiry into the charity foundation’s action had taken almost 18 months "partly due to the difficulty of obtaining information from some of the parties involved in a complex and fluid situation".

<QUOTE>

Stealing from a Charity? Whodathunkit!?

Secretive parties? At Ibrox? sshhhhh

NOTHING has changed with this proud, integrity strewn British Institution...

Every time they are caught out now, they are escaping punishment and getting away with it...

these 'parties' have been working hard behind the scene methinks!!

Anyone know how the HMRC appointed Liquidators and Police investigations are coming along...really?

It all stinks... I expect a Dan Brown Novel sometime in the future...

Charles Green has offered to sell 28% of The Newcunto F.C. to Jim McColl for 14 million pounds.

Just saw him spouting that on the news 28% equates to 20 million shares. At the market share price today his consortium's holding is worth approximately £8 million !!!! Who the hell is going to pay 14m for 8m worth of shares. Expect Chuckie to be chairman again shortly and Sally being forced to do the walk away of shame while we all piss ourselves laughing yet again.

Just saw him spouting that on the news 28% equates to 20 million shares. At the market share price today his consortium's holding is worth approximately £8 million !!!! Who the hell is going to pay 14m for 8m worth of shares. Expect Chuckie to be chairman again shortly and Sally being forced to do the walk away of shame while we all piss ourselves laughing yet again.

Aye, that interview on Sky with Charlie Chuckles was a belter. Say what you like about SG (and I sometimes do!), but compared to the likes of Chuckles, SG is Nelson Mandela, Ghandi and Mother Teresa rolled into one.

What a brammer the man is! (Chuckles, not SG). 1eye.gif

Guest TPAFKATS

Aye, that interview on Sky with Charlie Chuckles was a belter. Say what you like about SG (and I sometimes do!), but compared to the likes of Chuckles, SG is Nelson Mandela, Ghandi and Mother Teresa rolled into one.

What a brammer the man is! (Chuckles, not SG). 1eye.gif

To be fair, compared to chuckie, stu dick is nelson mandela, mother teresa and ghandi rolled into one...well maybe not but you get the idea whistling.gif

Apparently only £10 million of the £25 million share issue is left.

Presumably this is on top of the £9 million annual loss.

Have they really spent £24 million to win the 3rd division?

Not sure my kidneys could take the laughter.

Even if they've just spent £15 million, they've probably quadrupled their wage bill for this season.

They're going to run out of money before Christmas at this rate.

In years from now, historians will be in disbelief that this club didn't have the sense to hire 2nd division standard players to win the 3rd div and 1st division standard players to win the 2nd etc. to ensure they had enough money to compete at the top when the got back to the SPL.

It's almost as if they don't want to be a force in Scotland ever again.

Edited by oaksoft

Guest somner9

Apparently only £10 million of the £25 million share issue is left.

Presumably this is on top of the £9 million annual loss.

Have they really spent £24 million to win the 3rd division?

Not sure my kidneys could take the laughter.

Even if they've just spent £15 million, they've probably quadrupled their wage bill for this season.

They're going to run out of money before Christmas at this rate.

In years from now, historians will be in disbelief that this club didn't have the sense to hire 2nd division standard players to win the 3rd div and 1st division standard players to win the 2nd etc. to ensure they had enough money to compete at the top when the got back to the SPL.

Correction... they have £10m in the bank, thats after depositing £22m ipo, £8m ST sales, shirt sponsorship, kit deal, £191k charity money etc...etc...

They will be looking at admin by christmas as no one will invest/buy these shares when it looks certain that they will all be worthless again come January!

another insolvency coming to cleanse the gangsters out, possibly snakes and ladders down to league 2..?

Rumours abound that a few of the high profile new signings will walk before they kick a ball in earnest.

Also. One of the lads I know who worked at Ipox was made redundant and inside the big hoose they are predicting administration by Xmas.

Wonder if now they are under the one big umbrella of the super dooper SPFL do they get the same penalties as the "Premiership" clubs for an insolvency event i.e 15 points or 1/3 of previous season total? Probably a good job for them that they dropped so many points last year, although a 27 point penalty (28 if you round up) could make getting out of their current division in one go a wee bit tricky.

Given the names of the last two "white knights", maybe the fans should have smelt the coffee! Just as the rest of usdid a long time ago!

post-7588-0-57815100-1376042245_thumb.jp

Edited by stlucifer

There was absolutely zero chance of The Sevco signing 2nd Division standard players to win Division 3 and so on. One reason is understandable - for them to fill a 50,000 stadium and have any hope of keeping their fanbase intact, they couldn't sign blokes from Alloa, Peterhead or Livingston. They needed 'big names' to allow 50,000 plus bluenoses to keep thinking they were still 'big'. A big name, a club who SPL 'name' players would leave the likes of Dundee Utd and Motherwell to come to, even in Division 3. That is actually understandable and I can see their thinking.

Of course there is another side to signing 'name' players instead of lower league journeymen... Arrogance. Denial. Refusal to mend their ways. Sticking two fingers up to the rest of the world. We just need to look at the 'Rangers then, Rangers now, Rangers forever' graphics that sprung up around their midden.

As a certain forum poster is fond of saying - 'Fcuk um'...and never has the phrase 'Fcuk um' been more appropriate.