Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Granted, the money-making potential of the mugs who buy into it is what has got the spivs exploiting them. But it's running on empty.

TRFC has no money, no credit facilities other than those bestowed upon it by RIFC. RIFC (owned by the spivs) must be repaid at some time and I seriously can't believe the bears will by more season tickets. Super Salary and all those big earners - not only players - are ripping the pish.

It will be a happy new year, but not for them. :)

What a way to finish the year Bluto.

By Buy!!!

Rangers were piss poor against Airdrie in the second half last night. Didn't see the first half but Ally who never tells lies reckons they should have been well ahead. in the last twenty minutes Airdrie were all over them. Airdrie are stranded at the bottom of the First Division and if Rangers don't die again the'll have to get some cash in or they could struggle in the Championship next year. What a mess.

Rangers were piss poor against Airdrie in the second half last night. Didn't see the first half but Ally who never tells lies reckons they should have been well ahead. in the last twenty minutes Airdrie were all over them. Airdrie are stranded at the bottom of the First Division and if Rangers don't die again the'll have to get some cash in or they could struggle in the Championship next year. What a mess.

They don't need to bring players in they have already have the 2nd expensive squad in the country.

A decent management team and they would cause damage in the cups as well

McCoist plays the fan card very well to make up his short comings as a manager

They don't need to bring players in they have already have the 2nd expensive squad in the country.

A decent management team and they would cause damage in the cups as well

McCoist plays the fan card very well to make up his short comings as a manager

I notice you didn't say second best. I think they've got a few good players but I don't think it's a particularly good squad. I hope they believe that they need to strengthen their squad so that they spend money they haven't got. I've seen little to persuade me that they've learned any lessons.

• 2 weeks later...

I posted earlier this a.m. on the share price of RIFC bumping down to 26p (from its 90p start a year ago!). It was in context of my post on that thread, but off-topic .

Here's a wee update. In the right place. :)

It continued dropping and several millions of shares were processed at prices around 24 -25p.

Someone has to be buying them whilst others are making a few bob. (I've read suggestions that a million of them might be Super Salary flogging off his 1p shares to offset the privations of his salary cut )

It's quite interesting. :)

Hovering at 26p last I looked...

Here's a wee update.

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShareTrades.asp?shareprice=RFC&share=rangers_int

I posted earlier this a.m. on the share price of RIFC bumping down to 26p (from its 90p start a year ago!). It was in context of my post on that thread, but off-topic .

Here's a wee update. In the right place. smile.png

It continued dropping and several millions of shares were processed at prices around 24 -25p.

Someone has to be buying them whilst others are making a few bob. (I've read suggestions that a million of them might be Super Salary flogging off his 1p shares to offset the privations of his salary cut )

It's quite interesting. smile.png

Hovering at 26p last I looked...

Here's a wee update.

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShareTrades.asp?shareprice=RFC&share=rangers_int

Aye, aye....but are they died yet?

Only 15%, though.... it would still be a mad wage bill for a third div team.

And even though they have 55 or is it 56 players on their books they couldnae fill the bench last week.

Beyond bizarre.. lol.gif

ETA: Money MUST be saved for the clumpany to stay in existence.

The new CEO Wallace, and his newest CA consultant will need to look at redundancies, which'll also be a big cost.highly paid ..

It IS interesting.

As is the news that there appears to have been a shares trade on Tuesday, just being reported:

2,200,000 traded at 20.50p on Tuesday

A new low.

Edited by bluto