Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

I agree that there's enjoyment to be had but you guys are obsessed with this club.

Enjoyment does not equate with obsession. :unsure:

I was the same way about Watergate. Something that happened in another country. I enjoy politics and seeing facades crack asunder and the once mighty fall back to earth. I followed that avidly, too. But this one's in my back door so, of course, I'll open the curtains!

The Ibrokes saga is just another such merry-go-round with the MSM failing us all (not just innocent Berrz) by not digging for truth and answers; with politicians like Salmond not being a teensy bit angry at millions being ripped off society by Rangers, "the fabric of our society", he claims; with THE SFA also failing to govern the Scottish game and, indeed, be complicit in a massive cover-up about how the rules were bent to let a newco jump over all the legal obstacles in its way.

The Berrz are being ripped off again and no one who is in a position of power to intervene has done a thing to help. It's been fascinating. And shit is splattering the fan as we approach yet another end game. What's not to enjoy? :)

Edited by bluto

Enjoyment does not equate with obsession. unsure.png

I was the same way about Watergate. Something that happened in another country. I enjoy politics and seeing facades crack asunder and the once mighty fall back to earth. I followed that avidly, too. But this one's in my back door so, of course, I'll open the curtains!

The Ibrokes saga is just another such merry-go-round with the MSM failing us all (not just innocent Berrz) by not digging for truth and answers; with politicians like Salmond not being a teensy bit angry at millions being ripped off society by Rangers, "the fabric of our society", he claims; with THE SFA also failing to govern the Scottish game and, indeed, be complicit in a massive cover-up about how the rules were bent to let a newco jump over all the legal obstacles in its way.

The Berrz are being ripped off again and no one who is in a position of power to intervene has done a thing to help. It's been fascinating. And shit is splattering the fan as we approach yet another end game. What's not to enjoy? smile.png

I'm loving it. whistling.gif

Enjoyment does not equate with obsession. unsure.png

The Berrz are being ripped off again and no one who is in a position of power to intervene has done a thing to help. It's been fascinating. And shit is splattering the fan as we approach yet another end game. What's not to enjoy? smile.png

Self confessed curtain twitcher.

Nice image smile.png

TBH I would love it if they died as well but they won't.

They'll maybe lurch a bit but they'll be back and winning everything again within 3-5 years.

Depressing isn't it?

Self confessed curtain twitcher.

Nice image smile.png

TBH I would love it if they died as well but they won't.

They'll maybe lurch a bit but they'll be back and winning everything again within 3-5 years.

Depressing isn't it?

IF they survive they'll be the Scottish equivalent of Portsmouth,lurching from one disaster to the next.

Guest somner9

Dave King, South African businessman who plead guilty to 41 counts of tax evasion for which he recieved a £44million fine rather than 50+ years in prison says...

I have unique status of credibility

Oh i don't doubt even at the biggest tax dodging football club in the world (and they've royaly shafted Queen Liz and the revenue on a systematic basis) you're 'Status Of Credibility' is as unique as f**k..!

Their agm is postponed, and dark clouds once again surround the eye of Sauron keeping the Orcs in the dark flipa.gifmoon.gifbootyshake.gif

Guest somner9

One down three to go..!

Stockbridge the Green/Whyte plant is still there and no doubt they'll be foisting some other lackey in there to try and appease the orcs so they can keep pillaging their dosh.... It's the gift that keeps giving.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24547054

Mather obviously knew his tea would be oot at the re-arranged agm so shot the craw first.

One down three to go..!

Stockbridge the Green/Whyte plant is still there and no doubt they'll be foisting some other lackey in there to try and appease the orcs so they can keep pillaging their dosh.... It's the gift that keeps giving.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24547054

Mather obviously knew his tea would be oot at the re-arranged agm so shot the craw first.

Mather STILL has his shares to give him some comfort...

The gift that keeps giving... to the Spivs, as long as they can keep the Orcs onside. Delay, delay, delay...

Guest somner9

Mather STILL has his shares to give him some comfort...

The gift that keeps giving... to the Spivs, as long as they can keep the Orcs onside. Delay, delay, delay...

Wouldn't it be great if Green/Whyte managed to get say one of the Easdales on as chief exec? The nosedive to catastrophe would accelerate and surely we'd be able to tramp the dirt down on them.

I'd say the Easdales, as new 'significant' shareholders and also they are "The-Rangers-minded", would be strong possibilities for next slew of Directors. I'm sure the SFA wouldn't query that.

Also... Good comment that I've seen...

I've never known so many people walk away from a club whose recent moto has been, "we don't do walking away".

:)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very sur this hasn't been bumped in the last few days as it could certainly be "Let's all laugh at Rangers" time again.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/police-investigating-whether-former-rangers-2752641

Who's putting a bet on the SFA recinding the Sevco licence when it's found to be fact?

Naw. Didn't think so.whistling.giflol.gif

Why have we 138 pages on this defunct team? Their supporters live in a dream world and I hope they really go bust again

It has grown to 138 pages cos it's a gift that keeps giving... but the thread is about more than one team/club/company.

btw they can't go bust AGAIN.

Rangers went bust.

The Rangers may well go bust soon, but the assets are held by Rangers International FC, which is unlikely to go bust.

Edited by bluto

It has grown to 138 pages cos it's a gift that keeps giving... but the thread is about more than one team/club/company.

Rangers went bust.

The Rangers may well go bust soon, but the assets are held by Rangers International FC, which is unlikely to go bust.

or are theywink.png

Rangers went bust.

Quite right bluto. As the "club" never went bust it can't go bust again, Don't you know you can't liquidate a clubjerry.gif