Dundee United V St Mirren Top League 26/10/13

shull

Concentrate on what is good for the club, not what is good for the manager

you were talking danny lennon up the last couple of weeks because we won. looks like we are beaten today and you are back to your usual position danny must go campaign. we lost today get over it good utd team will beat other teams as well as us

I am not at tannadice today so cannot comment on St Mirrens performance, and I am not going to make like a LAHNDAHN WANKBAG and say this and that about Danny Lennon, I will wait until the travelling saints fans who have dug in to their pockets and made the trip to comment as they are the guys in the know.

FREE PALLET SIGNS

Don't blame Lennon here at all. The selection and the tactics are correct.

The problem is United have far better players than we do, and there's not much we can do about that.

Therefore we should only be able to beat Ross County and ICT in the league and maybe Thistle as the rest have all bigger budgets and are bigger clubs so have better players ? Lex more often than not posts you make are sensible unfortunately not in this case. If we go out and play to our strengths we have a chance against anybody in the league. If we don’t play to our strengths then we will get beat simple. Or put another way , lack of consistency which has always been a St Mirren problem with the odd blip in the late 70’s early 80’s in my life time.

Therefore we should only be able to beat Ross County and ICT in the league and maybe Thistle as the rest have all bigger budgets and are bigger clubs so have better players ? Lex more often than not posts you make are sensible unfortunately not in this case. If we go out and play to our strengths we have a chance against anybody in the league. If we don’t play to our strengths then we will get beat simple. Or put another way , lack of consistency which has always been a St Mirren problem with the odd blip in the late 70’s early 80’s in my life time.

I am not at tannadice today so cannot comment on St Mirrens performance, and I am not going to make like a LAHNDAHN WANKBAG and say this and that about Danny Lennon, I will wait until the travelling saints fans who have dug in to their pockets and made the trip to comment as they are the guys in the know.

You don't need to be at the game to be "in the know".

I'll let you into a little secret.

Most folk can tell how a game is going by the scoreline... :1eye

:lol:

No, I'm not at the game today.

1. I don't berate other folk for not supporting the team

2. I don't live a few miles from the ground

You've lost all credibility faraway... :lol:

Not that you had any to start with mind! :lol:

Oh dear, desperation.

Never mind, enjoy yourself, you usually do when we lose.

Bitterness is such a sad trait.

I hope you don't include me in that Shull. I love to see my team doing well but I'm realistic about who we will beat, especially at different stages of the season. I'm disappointed that we're being beat but there is a bigger picture when it comes to running a football club.

If the cap fits.

Lets go for an interview sweep, what will Danny say in his post match interview today?

Who gets the blame?

Will he go for the great group of players blah blah blah, wonderful supporters blah blah blah?

"At this minute in time" "certainly" "ma board of directors ma staff ma players"

DANIEL 'WHITNATNO' LENNON ESQUIRE A CHURCHILLIAN ORATOR laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

As has been said already to make three substitutions ( which is a big chunk of the team) ad none of them a striker when your getting pumped is,at best, very strange. Danny has been righty commended for his recent team selections, but yet again when he's under pressure his decision making is baffling. That, I thinks his biggest blind spot. Now as for next week his team selection will be very interesting.

what a f**king absolute joke.Why the hell is there so many people willing to put up with this shite every f**king week allmost .Something needs to be done and f**king sharpish.If we finnish up in the play off position we would get humped by any one of the teams in the championship.

concentrate on the game not sacking the manager

I am concentrating on the game, I was responding a previous post - the manager must bear much of the responsibility for the state of the squad.

I have never advocated sacking the current manager, that you should make the leap to this in your post says more about your paranoia than anything else. 1eye.gif