St Mirren V Ross County Top League 17/11/13

shull

I'm now living in the land of sunshine and strange pouchy animals, where the flies are so big and numerous that one of them could easily pick Yardley up..... and missing shitey midweek nights at the field of broken dreams, and especially the free pre-match pies at the Alamo. I'm predicting a 3-1 with a brace for the Thommohawk and a long range piledriver from Kenny Kenny ( dreams are ten a penny ) smile.png

To be fair, it's Ross County at home. We are playing a team below us in the league at home, i don't think it's too out there a prediction to think we are going to win the match. Particularly when you look at each clubs recent form.

Thanks for the date reminder though, would have been rather confused at 3pm on Saturday if you hadn't corrected me tongue.png

Were they not below us last season when they beat us 4-0 at home?

Edited by Hambud

Yes they were , we could have cut them 7 points adrift to fight it out with Dundee if we had won. Same old , same old !

Didn't they finish top 6, were we responsible for them finishing so high up the league? It was Jauary that they beat us , it's hardly Danny's fault that they finished top 6. Oh and the score was 4-1.

1-1 weve been poor at easter road for way too long

I know I should know this, and im going to get slated for this. ... but is the game home or away?

Had to be him, the appointment stands until a result is posted. The same way if a cup tie is replayed the replay will have the same ref.

I think we're going to win on Saturday. County have really looked hopeless recently and we are in good form, particularly our creative players.

Fancy us to take it 2-0 again, Thommo and Gowser ...again.

And they say football supporters are stupid.

Yip! What a horrible day that was, probably the worst performance I've ever seen from us at our new ground.

Let's hope we never hit such low depths again.

Wrang, you should have said no not yip. The score was 4-1. Lewis Guy missed a pen in the last minute.

We were saving our efforts for the semi v Celtic which we won the following game.