St Mirren V Qots Scottish Cup Round 4 Replay

Lex

Was on the carlisle to dumfries train last year late one Saturday night. Holy moly.

with the Carlisle polis just shoving drunk scots on to the train at Carlisle to get them to hell off their patch !

The first stretch between Carlisle & Annan ( where the majority of the Inbreds alight!) is an eyeopener !

I enjoyed the day out more than anything. Arrived far too early so I went into the Devorgilla to kill time and wait for the bus contingent to arrive. Pints at £2.50 (5th one for free if you buy 4 on matchday) was a superb deal, and got chatting to the locals who were a top bunch.

The game started so well, and we were superb until McGowan's substitution. I was split whether Harkins or Reilly should've come on, however that was Reilly's chance to showcase what talent he has, and he was very poor unfortunately. I was desperate for Harkins to come on the second half to add a bit of flair and hold the ball up. Danny refused point blank to change what was a failed system and we seemed almost content to play for the replay which irked me.

Train back up was a good laugh, loads of people in good spirits and got chatting to an Auchinleck Talbot fan for most of the journey. Topped off by a chippy and seeing Thommo and his resplendent tache on Sportscene. Michael Paton was my man of the match, the Greenock b*****d that he is, and I think we'll win the replay 3-0.

I enjoyed the day out more than anything. Arrived far too early so I went into the Devorgilla to kill time and wait for the bus contingent to arrive. Pints at £2.50 (5th one for free if you buy 4 on matchday) was a superb deal, and got chatting to the locals who were a top bunch.

Smashing pub.We were in after the game and took full advantage of the 5 for 4 promotion.Think you might have been conned tho mate........I'm pretty sure our pints were £2:47.:)

He could and perhaps should have played him, but he chose a kid who's hardly kicked a ball in a year in his stead.

Therefore the only possible conclusion we can draw from today is:

Danny Lennon wants Gary Harkins out the football club.

More "Only Possible Conclusions"

• The manager didnt think harkins' style is conducive to playing on a synthetic surface
  • Harkins is nursing a minor injury and was only on the bench as a last-resort
  • Reilly excelled in training and stole the place from under Harkins nose

If i think of any more "only possibles" I'll post them later

Hopefully, both Clubs will set admission prices at a reasonable level.

Ten pounds for adults and 2 quid for children should be the maximum.

Two weeks before Xmas, it's a Match and extra expense we can do without.

Over to you Sir SGG.

Guest somner9

More "Only Possible Conclusions"

• The manager didnt think harkins' style is conducive to playing on a synthetic surface
  • Harkins is nursing a minor injury and was only on the bench as a last-resort
  • Reilly excelled in training and stole the place from under Harkins nose

If i think of any more "only possibles" I'll post them later

Other possibles..?

• Harkins offers insightful analysis from the bench
  • He makes good tea
  • Danny likes catching him leching at his ass

Hopefully, both Clubs will set admission prices at a reasonable level.

Ten pounds for adults and 2 quid for children should be the maximum.

Two weeks before Xmas, it's a Match and extra expense we can do without.

Over to you Sir SGG.

with free travel to the game thrown inwhistling.gif